[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help. I have been feeling awful lately. for about 2 weeks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1363603820_forest-whitaker1.jpg (154 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1363603820_forest-whitaker1.jpg
154 KB, 480x480
I need help.

I have been feeling awful lately. for about 2 weeks. awful and depressed and overwhelmed by no gf feels. So I've been doing what any robot what would do, fapping away the pain.

I just fap and fap all day long. but the problem is that now my dick just hurts, its raw and beaten up. Is there any way to avoid this and still fap like every 2 hours?

If I dont fap I just start thinking about pussy and ass and tits and how I'll never get to fuck any of them, and it makes me sad and angry.
>>
You need to leave your dick alone dude.

Abusive/extreme masturbation can cause damage to the internals of the penis. You might end up hurting your tunica albuginea or other erectile tissues.

Let it rest.
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>29058847
If you actually feel lonely then go out and socialize. Everyone here cant fathom having a gf and dont want one. Pick a new board.
>>
>>29058847

Well, I've felt like this for years, and to my knowledge, there is no cure. Unless you actually go out and get a gf.
>>
How old are you?

Here's some helpful advice. Start taking vitamin D and zinc supplements, eat proper cooked dinners and drink plenty of water, and go for a walk every day in the sun.
>>
smoke weed fags

>v2.0
>>
>>29058866
I cant.

>>29058910
Usually I'm not bothered by it. But I go through these phases where the loneliness really gets to me and the only thing that helps is fapping. While I'm fapping I dont think about any of that.
>>
>>29058962

As you might already be aware, fapping is only a quick fix - it won't solve anything in the long term. There is little else to be said.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.