[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have never kissed a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465067884182.jpg (213 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1465067884182.jpg
213 KB, 1600x1066
You have never kissed a girl?
>>
>>29058580
could you please turn around so as to not drive into oncoming traffic
>>
>>29058580
Yep. 13 year ago. My first and only gf before I went full retard for more than a decade and counting.
>>
No. Why do you ask?

original you evil robot
>>
>>29058580
YE SSS DYDS HMJ I HAVE !!!!!!!!!@@@@@!!!!! SHUT UPF SENPAI
>>
Who else here bad kisser? Only kissed like 3 girls in my life. I used to be a norman as a teenager, I had drugs to thank for that. It's been 10 years since I kissed, also still virgin. Man everything went downhill after high school, shit was way easier back then and everything made sense, now shit's all out of whack.
>>
>>29058580
Of course not. I thought you weren't supposed to kiss until after the words you may kiss the bride...
>>
>>29058681

How did you fall off so hard from being on track to becoming a regular normie? What happened?
>>
i did, a long time ago. Didn't know what she looked like, because i was drunk.
>>
Fucking hell George Clooney watch the road I'm not going to let you fuck me in the ass if you keep doing this shit
>>
>>29058721
Lost my friends because they were total dickheads and had difficulty finding new ones and sorta became a shut in neet hikki and only recently started to pick up the pieces and give this real life thing a try again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.