[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 17 >girl invites me to her house when she finds out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
>be 17
>girl invites me to her house when she finds out
>I ask if she has any alcohol
>We share a bottle of vodka
>She asks "so how many girls have you slept with anon?"
>"Just 2"
"Oh cool"
>We have sex
>I lose my virginity

Who else
>>
>>29058526
Get the fuck out normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

This
>>
>>29058526
in high school I lived far enough away from everyone that I couldn't see anyone else without asking my parents to take me

and now I'm a 29yo virgin
>>
>>29058954
That's literally what I had to do actually

When he picked me up he was hiding a smile that said he was proud of me. I don't think he ever smiled like that ever since.

Otherwise after that I don't think I ever talked to her again. It was too awkward and we weren't even friends.
>>
File: pepe_feelsbad.jpg (122 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
pepe_feelsbad.jpg
122 KB, 600x570
>>29059048
>I don't think he ever smiled like that ever since

>tfw my dad will never smile like this
>>
>>29058526
kek
>be 14
>on language trip
>get gf
>cool.jpg
>meet her back at our home country
>have sex
>lose virginity
>she admits she lost her virginity to her cousin
>thats weird.jpg

And she has a kid now. I guess we're still friends
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.