[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REDPILL ME ON ESTPs PLEASE, WHAT DOES IT MEAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
REDPILL ME ON ESTPs PLEASE, WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>29058213
>basing your personalities on some arbitrary letters through a shitty normie quiz
>>
>>29058213
This is simple. Don't worry about the last 3 letters. They're meaningless. What you're looking for is E or I

E is basically 'outside autistic'. They like to sperg outside or with other spergs.

Is are 'inside autistic'. They like to sperg inside away from other spergs.
>>
>>29058271
Which is the better sperg?
>>
>>29058271
They like to sperg inside other spergs? Do you mean they like to give other spergs cummies inside their bottoms and vaginas?
>>
>>29058285
That just depends on perception.

E's like attention: negative or positive. They are more likely to make fools of themselves in front of others, but on the flip side this is also where the normies hang out and get laid.

I's tend to avoid it. Attention, whether good or bad, is always bad to them. This means it's harder to see them embarass themselves because you don't know they exist. The downside is nobody knows they exist, so you get wojacks and pepes
>>
>>29058213
IF YOU HAD ONE SHOT...WOULD YOU CAPTURE IT, OR WOULD YOU LET IT SLIP?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>29058455
They can't order me to stop dreaming!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.