[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How healthy are you, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
How healthy are you, /r9k/?
>>
>>29058173
not very. don't really see the point in bothering, since I don't play sports, am precluded from getting a gf or having sex by many other things, and will wind up killing myself long before old age anyway.
>>
>>29058173
I am a vegan, I do not drink water with fluoride, no milk no cheese no meat no dairy no fish
>>
>>29058255
I am healthier than you, because I eat all of those things. Deal with it.
>>
>>29058287
But I don't see how? I get all the nutrients that I need in great cooking, eating nuts, fruits and vegetables.
>>
>>29058365
Don't forget your B12 supplement silly buns.
>>
Working on getting better.

Hitting the gym a few times a month, eating more fruits and veggies, trying to cut out booze and junk food. I just want to get back under 200 pounds.
>>
>>29058255
enjoy being malnutrition you kek
>>
Pretty healthy, I work at an organic produce store, so I just get all my food there since it's cheap.
>>
>>29058173
Not very healthy at all.

I'm a prime candidate for heart disease. Very sedentary lifestyle for several years, poor nutrition (I hardly ever eat), was prescribed ritalin for a year back in 2013 and I abused it, and my heart got it's ass kicked.

Lately I've been constantly feeling on the edge of having a heart attack or stroke. My heart just feels weak in my chest and it often beats irregularly and always beats faster than it should even when I'm not moving.
>>
>>29058515
Sounds awful anon, how do you go through it day after day?
>>
>>29058437
Malnutrition is the lack of specific types of nutrients in your diet, I actually am really careful and make sure I get all my nutrients.
>>
>>29058548
theres no pain or anything so its fine I guess. I'm just hoping the heart attack kills me quick.
>>
Very unhealthy. I eat like shit and I'm just about constantly on drugs. Whenever I type my stats into one of those online calculators that figures out how much body fat you have, I always get negative percentages.
>>
>>29058581
You have to precisely pick what you eat just because of a shitty beta mentality. What the fuck will you do if you ever get less money and can't afford your overpriced vegan shit?
>>
>>29058173
I eat very healthy and I work out a lot, but I am sick from years of alcoholism and severe binge eating. I probably cut a couple decades off my life, but that doesn't matter because I don't plan on having a family or anything worth growing old for. I'm just going to get stranger and more eccentric until I die of a planned drug overdose in an occult ritual in the woods where my body will fall into a fire pit an di'll be purified by the blessed flames, never to return to this burdensome flesh-hell.
>>
>>29058173
On a 1k deficit and exercising six times a week.

It's offset by working long nights but I think I'm doing better than most. Maybe not as well as some.

>>29058255
Nice dubs but fluoridated water improves dental health. The fluoride ion substitutes into the hydroxylapatite complex in tooth enamel and artificially counteracts decay caused when the hydroxide ion is leeched by acidic conditions brought about by bacteria.

You should have learned this in highschool.
>>
>>29058636
There's nothing shitty or beta about it, I decided to be a vegan because I don't agree on big business animal genocide, how do you know drugged up cattle slaughter meat is going to be good for you in the long run? Ignorant wanker.
>>
File: 1417457196580.jpg (27 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1417457196580.jpg
27 KB, 555x555
>>29058173
I'm decently healthy. Trying to lose about 20 lbs currently but I eat healthy and exercise every day ( weight training 4 days, cardio 30-45 mins 3 days). My diet consists of lots of chicken, brown rice, avocadoes, fruit, veggies, nuts, beans, eggs, etc. I eat steak or red meat maybe once a week. Cut alcohol consumption way down ( was getting smashed like every friday or saturday, now only once a month. Alcohol seems like the main thing to cut for me to get leaner.
>>
>>29058738
Pathetic faggot cuck. kys
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-04-15-49-02.png (1 MB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-04-15-49-02.png
1 MB, 1440x2392
Pretty healthy since cycling is the only thing that gets me out of the house
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.