[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a friend I'm not even attracted to admitted she likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1464908427852.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464908427852.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
So a friend I'm not even attracted to admitted she likes me way more than a friend(we are talking about 1+ year of her having a crush on me)
Turned her down but she just insists on calling me and making it more awkward
>>
Baby's first beta orbiter congratsss
>>
Is she too ugly?
If you're desperate and she is not too painful to look at then give her a chance, you can have this sense of fake happiness for a while.
>>
>>29058081
fuck her until she's no longer attracted to you.

worked for me
>>
yeah I'm not attracted to her, this is so bad
>>
>>29058370
Fuck her anyway you fucking gayboy faggot
>>
>>29058081
>ITT normalfag problems
>>
>>29058370
If she's neither ugly nor your closest friend, you should propose going fwb.
>>
>>29058370
Fucking a real woman that you're not attracted to is still better than jerking your cock to someone that doesn't exist.
>>
>>29058426
>>29058536
I hope you're not the same people who post about reee women are sluts.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.