[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Get my first gf at 25 > We're slowly escalating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: rrrrrrrrrrrreeeee.png (212 KB, 382x1200) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrrrrreeeee.png
212 KB, 382x1200
> Get my first gf at 25
> We're slowly escalating to sex.
> She asks how many people I slept with.
> Tell her I'm a virgin.
> Now I no longer have a GF anymore.
> Still virgin
>>
things that never happened for $420, alex
>>
You're supposed to lie
but it's dumb that she puts you down for not sticking your dick everywhere
why would they prefer a manwhore?
>>
>>29057943
well she did have a slutty past, maybe she thinks the sex will be bad because she had a sleeping around phase.
>>
File: 1443028683825.png (524 KB, 466x600) Image search: [Google]
1443028683825.png
524 KB, 466x600
>>29057916
I also never understood this, why do they care? When i had my first time i just said that i didn't have sex in a long time since break up with my gf was nasty so i didn't look for sex. Girl told me that i was strong and brave. Don't know if that got her cunt moist but it defnietly helped. Never EVER tell a girl you're a virgin unless you're an 18 year old or something. At some point (age 20 and up) normies expect you to have a sexual past so if you tell them that you're a virgin they'll think that there must be something wrong with you since you still managed no to get laid.
>>
Loser. Go shoot up a school or something, it's the only way anyone's ever going to care about you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.