[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /stuckinthepast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: animedelusionalhope.jpg (185 KB, 704x3199) Image search: [Google]
animedelusionalhope.jpg
185 KB, 704x3199
>be me
>got out of anime in 2007.
>last game console bought was Wii back in 2006
>last computer bought was in 2006.
>mostly just replaying games from the 90's and 00's.
>have not done anything new with my life since 2011, when (I left college and became an underemployed entry-level wagie).
>Have flip-phone

I feel like the rest of the world is leaving me behind, and I have no new interests to speak of, and I can't drive so I am stuck at home all day unless I get a ride to work.
>>
File: 1376854897402.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1376854897402.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
games these days suck. especially PC games, 95% of it seems like indie shit thats just stealing ideas from other indie game or AAA title. And AAA titles are only about nickle and diming you.
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>29057694
Main, thing I liked about the Wii is that it was an extension of the PS2/GameCube/Dreamcast/Xbox generation. It was also the best console since the SNES for platformers.
>>
I'm a mix.

>currently watching Daria
>favorite games are on SNES, PS1, and PS2
>most of my anime was made before 2010
>CRT is almost always better than newer monitor systems
>>
File: 6876868.png (628 KB, 1029x763) Image search: [Google]
6876868.png
628 KB, 1029x763
I play the same two or three games over and over again, and generally instead of watching a new movie I'll just watch something I've already seen.

I don't understand why you should try and watch newer, shittier things when you already know you'll enjoy the things you've seen and loved.
>>
>>29057651
im stuck between 04-09 man. everything was perfect
>>
>>29057651
>tfw can't bring myself to watch anime, as though it's too much effort
>hardly watch tv shows either
>mostly watch documentaries, stand-up comedy, or listen to music for entertainment
>only games I play are Halo CE, and pokemon games up through the GBA
>computer is too old to even play CS:GO comfortably (~17fps average)
>all of my favorite games are over 10 years old
>can't understand a single reference normies talk about, and cringe constantly with each week's new facebook meme
>don't own a car
>ride my bike everywhere
>have two part-time jobs
>free time is spent sitting in the park or sitting at my computer and eating snacks
My priorities honestly haven't changed much since I was a kid. I've basically been doing the same thing since I was 12 years old. Recently I've been coming to terms with it, and I think it's much more comfy to live a simple child-like life, and I don't need to aim towards a car or house or gf or anything.
>>
>>29057651
watch k-on ur missing out if you havent
>>
File: immortanwitnessed.gif (138 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
immortanwitnessed.gif
138 KB, 600x337
>>29057777
Dem quads of the sept variety.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.