[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if your gf was selling her panties online, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: NJ2xPg7.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
NJ2xPg7.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
What would you do if your gf was selling her panties online, /r9k/?
>>
>>29057481
as long as she did it semi-anonymously thats pretty cool, would probably do the same if i could
dont want to be known as the guy dating a girl who sells her panties though
>>
advertise them here
>>
>>29057481
>gf
>r9k

r9kgfbloox
>>
Even a v e r a g e lingerie from lets say H&M costs considerably more than 30 euros.
>>
>>29057707
>What are sales?

I know Victoria's Secret constantly has sales like getting 7 pairs of panties for $27.
>>
>>29057707
are you fucking nuts dude? underwear generally goes for like 5 for $25. The store I work at did a sale that was 8 for $25 for a while.
>>
>>29057707

Tbqh girls just sell panties, and guys will buy any sort of used panties. Little girl panties, lingerie, whatever.

I mean, I don't think the market for used bras is too big. Not as much profit margin for sure.
>>
That would be illegal.
>>
>>29057707
Most of the basement-dwellers who buy that shit don't care if it's a pair of Wal-mart panties that the girl bought for $5. They only care if it was worn by the girl.
>>
>>29057481
I certainly wouldn't go on that around-the-world trip.

I will not taint myself with her cum money.
>>
>>29057481
Congratulate her on her good business sense. If guys are dumb enough to buy them, good for her for making money off their stupidity.
>>
>>29057481

IRL grill here.

The secret is to buy a jar of mayonnaise and a box of snazzy undies at at bargain basement or outlet store.

>apply mayonnaise to crotch
>let dry

Smells close enough for the usual purchaser, and the taste is probably better.

Extras include adding a photo with a pair on for that "authentic" look.
>>
>>29059295
You sound like the type of person who isn't ashamed to abuse any flaw you can find in any given system, even in ways that would be frowned upon even by other scammers.

I like that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.