[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you stop being pathetic, lazy NEETs and join the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: BF3rskvn.png (55 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
BF3rskvn.png
55 KB, 472x472
Why don't you stop being pathetic, lazy NEETs and join the military? Don't you want to fight for your country and kill sandniggers? Don't you want to achieve glory on the battlefield?
>>
>>29057128
shit cardio and no willpower or discipline.
I would bail within the first week.

I know i'm pathetic, h8 me and i'm not going to defend as i deserve it.
>>
because i have several mental illnesses and documented suicide attempts on my medical records
>>
>>29057188
Join a private mercenary group and go fight ruskies in the Ukraine.
>>
>>29057128
I'm too fat
>>
>>29057434
They'll get you in shape
>>
File: 1464720512283.jpg (55 KB, 540x699) Image search: [Google]
1464720512283.jpg
55 KB, 540x699
>>29057128
>Join the army
>Die for the jews if """"lucky""""'
>If not lucky, come back disfigured or with mental illness and become soldier tranny.
>>
>>29057457
No the army has a basic level of fitness and won't accept you if you don't meet it.
http://www.army.mod.uk/infantry/regiments/parachute/26245.aspx
>>
i did and got stuck with a shitty pharmacy job
>>
>>29057128

>Fighting a war for Panjeet

No thanks

t. leaf
>>
>>29057520
Well then stop being a fat fuck and go on a diet
>>
>>29057228
Mercenary company don't hire like that anymore .Now you need to be sof or at least Infantry experience to become a mercenary and plus its very competitive
>>
Personal experience
Dont join active army unless you're ready to leave behind all of your friends, family, partners.
My dad told me that if I was going to join for to only go for 2 years to get a taste of the military and if I still had interest in it after that, stick in. I didnt listen and I signed up for 6 years, they didnt let me go for 8.
Look for an MOS (job) with a bonus, however doing anything other than 11b/11c will automatically grant you POG status UNLESS you go Ranger in contract.
Pretty much all the tips I got for now
>>
why do that when I can do the same on my xbox without suffering the physical consequences of war I'll enjoy my neet buxs while you army fellows hobble around on one foot
>>
>>29057568
>>29057520
For the US Army what you need to graduate basic combat training (not infantry BCT) if you're 18 years the standards are 50% and are as follows
>35 Pushups under 2/mins
>47 situps
>15:30 two mile run
It isnt hard for to get this level of fitness in lets say under a month or two before you begin bct. I went into basic with
>0 pushups
>59 situps
>19:01 two mile run
and graduated with
>41 pushups
>73 situps
>14:17 two mile run
They actually promoted me (PVT -> PV2) during BCT for showing the most heart. Showing heart basically means never giving up even if your chances of success are slim. I may not be the strongest or the fastest, but I'll try my hardest because I want to be here.
>>
>>29057128
>Warcucks

Ayy
http://www.antifeministtech.info/2016/05/the-biggest-psychological-problem-our-servicemen-are-facing/
>>
marine ocs wants a perfect 300 and no past drug use
i dont want to lie about smoking weed a few times
>>
What will you do when you get out? You'll be back to square one and probably become a pathetic lazy neet again.
>>
>>29057128
>fighting for the jew

shit man i was in the military and everyone fucking knew about how the kikes control us. alao, 9/10 service members dont give a shit about the country, we all joined for the gi bill.

get fucked you welfare queen.
>>
>>29057128
>implying that willingly rendering oneself subservient to the ever-changing wills of a major world power is any more "noble" or "glorious" than sitting in front of a glowing screen all day

have a sage.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.