[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder you all will die alone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: 20160406_34423923742387.jpg (114 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
20160406_34423923742387.jpg
114 KB, 500x667
/fit/ Chad here,

just decided to stop by and see how pathetic this board is. No surprise it is filled with women hating threads from bitter sexless virgin weirdos that refuse to play the game that us chads do daily, anime fetish threads, NEET threads, and other sadness. You self-defeatists will always be trapped at the rate you're going. Becoming chad isn't that difficult if you really put effort into changing your daily routine, eating good, exercising, socializing, and not revolving your life around the internet. Do you not realize how stupid and pointless your chinese cartoons are? Let alone sitting in a dark room, windows covered with blackout shades, and mindlessly consuming bullshit while I hang out at the beach daily meeting women & new friends?

No wonder chicks flock to "chad" that you ever so love to talk about on here like a fetish. We have game, take care of ourselves, can hold a conversation, don't complain how the world is out to get us, GO OUT SIDE, and so much more! What is your excuse you robot?

Join the chad side of things or else you will die alone with your waifu pillow covered in dried up cum stains. See you later losers.
>>
File: smug.gif (973 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
973 KB, 500x281
>>29057080
>/fit/
>getting girls
>ever
>>
File: not this shit again.jpg (50 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
not this shit again.jpg
50 KB, 750x563
>>29057080
pic related
textless posts are not allowed so here's my pointless comment
>>
>>29057080
>Claims to be a Chad
>Browses 4chan
>>
>>29057080
Well first off
>/fit/
>Chad
I dont think so.
Second of all, you too, will die alone. Everyone does. You guys think by socializing you are somehow preventing your life from being meaningless. Well heads up you stupid motherfucker, it will be.
>>
>>29057080
>fit
>chad

even i look better
>>
>>29057080
>browses 4chan and makes huge massive threads
>claims chad status

You're as retarded as you sound kid.
>>
File: 1465064704562.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465064704562.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
> make a thread asking how to wipe my arse on /fit/
> 200 replies
>>
File: 1458565021835.jpg (31 KB, 349x395) Image search: [Google]
1458565021835.jpg
31 KB, 349x395
MY MFW (MY FACE WHEN) WHEN PEOPLE WILL REPLY TO THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY
>>
File: irishguitart.jpg (12 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
irishguitart.jpg
12 KB, 240x180
>>29057080
Thing is, i don't complain about myself anymore on this board. Most of the women hate threads defend the average male, who is neither robot nor Chad.

Robots are hypocrites, who lie to themselves to feel more in control of a life, which has no longer any too it. They are as mindless and self-entitled as Stacy herself, but for me this doesn't matter.

I gave up years ago, i know i could win the game if i put in the effort, but what for ?
I already have enough to cope at the moment.
Thing is, i know that you can't stop playing the game.
Just look at how all these 'robots' argue against women, but would kiss their feet if given the chance.

Anyone who thinks he is outside the game is coping. I will die alone, i know that and in the moment, i accept that fact, i will kill myself.
I do not think i am superior to the normies. If i were, i would be able to play their game and win. That is the simple truth of robtdom.

What's left is the fact that i am a pathetic sack of shit and Chad will win the game as he deserves too.
I will die alone as i deserve to, all the while the pain will grow because of constant ridicule and ostracizing, which i derserve.
There is no acceptance of self-defeat or the pain caused by others, only a way to tolerate it until being consumed by it.
>>
>>29057487
>Be me
>Start lifting
>Decided to browse fit for the very first time
>First thread: people talking and laughing about shitting themselves in public
>Second thread: practically worshipping some faggot in a trilby, literally no idea if it was a meme but it seemed genuine
>Third thread: just people aruging about testosterone as if its the only hormone in the human body.
>Close tab
>Never go back.
>>
>>29057538
so i told anon to reply to this thread seriously... he actually did it the absolute madman hahahahaha!
>>
>>29057571

First thread on /fit/ (I copied just now):

>mfw a straight black man is going to squat
>mfw I go over there and sniff his straight man poot n toot

Why are black men so much better at lifting so much more masculine in general than whites?
>>
>>29057080
(You)
*Farts*
>>
File: bcf.jpg (26 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
bcf.jpg
26 KB, 600x417
>>29057080
I will save this thread!
>>
File: 2f5.jpg (49 KB, 676x461) Image search: [Google]
2f5.jpg
49 KB, 676x461
>>29057775
My comment was too low in content, oh dear what will I do now?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.