[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: clinton-hillary.jpg (1 MB, 1928x2964) Image search: [Google]
clinton-hillary.jpg
1 MB, 1928x2964
Lets show some support for Hillary. This thread is our last refuge on 4chan.

No trumpets allowed.
>>
>>29056869
Was Bill a Chad? He looks numale af.
>>
>>29056869
>Lets show some support for Hillary

na
>>
>>29056869

Hillary is a terrible person and you should feel bad for making this thread.
>>
File: 1455202775367.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455202775367.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
>>29056887
Didn't all men in that time period look numale?
>>
>>29056922
Yeah, she is terrible. Still the only not insane candidate.
>>
>>29056869
She's scum and you should feel bad about shilling for her.
>>
>>29057020
Why? Stick to policy please.
>>
>>29056869
>pubes on shillary
kek
>>
File: rickels.png (523 KB, 1017x801) Image search: [Google]
rickels.png
523 KB, 1017x801
>anyone on /r9k/
>voting for a woman

Good joke
>>
>>29057068

lol, I see OP has been very busy lately.
>>
I'm assuming the h8ers are trumpets. How do you defend his stance on climate change?
>>
>>29057052
Like, she's a feminist and will totally fuck up America. Also le Benghazi!!!
>>
>>29057319
Get the fuck out of here you roastie-voting scum.
>>
I like how 4chan users have never had to actually debate the merit of Clinton and Trump - which is, ya know, the whole election.

Defending claims of racism and hating BLM is elementary school stuff. Grow the fuck up.
>>
File: hillary-1.jpg (38 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary-1.jpg
38 KB, 450x300
she was so fucking adorable, i dont support her at all but fucking hell
>>
>>29058273
Tbqh it depends on the photo. Some make her look qt, and others (like OP's) make her look kinda weird.
>>
>>29056887

From what people say about them in their youth, Bill was a Chad among Chads.
Women like him, and he seems to be a bit of a sex addict. The White House Staff even noticed Monica getting too close to him and moved her job to a different department but by then it was too late.
The comedian John Mulaney even has a bit where he talks about how his dad went to college with Bill Clinton and hated him because he "could get away with anything"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.