[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a beautiful day, robots Why aren't you guys at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1465075446934.jpg (199 KB, 1000x727) Image search: [Google]
1465075446934.jpg
199 KB, 1000x727
It's a beautiful day, robots

Why aren't you guys at the beach?
>>
>>29056701
Ugly, ugly, ugIy, and ugIy
>>
>>29056721
t. homosexual virgin
>>
>>29056701
because it's 10:40pm
>>
>>29056701
I'm fat/skinnyfat, very tired, mentally unstable, friendless and unwilling to spend 45 minutes to get to a beach alone.
>>
>Went tobeach near la Jolla
>rich Stacey's & chads all around me
>Get anxiety attack
>>
>>29056745
t. pedophiIe
>>
Only normies leave the house
>>
Because I live in nebraska
>>
UgIy, ugIy, ugIy, and ugIy.
>>
>>29056701
> day
It's 0:45 here.

> Why aren't you guys at the beach?
All of the beaches in my area are literal garbage dumps. And you can literally kill yourself by accident because there is sharp metal something in the water that you can stumble upon while swimming. You can't see it because the water is muddy.

Oh, and I have nobody to go to the beach with. I also literally don't know what people do there.
>>
There is no beach here.

There are alps though.

And that is one ugly beach you have posted.
>>
I'm not a normalfag.
It's night here.
What would I actually do when I get to the beach, sit in the sand?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.