[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get some disposable NEETbux >figure the hell with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 459x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 459x533
>finally get some disposable NEETbux
>figure the hell with it lets get comfy
>buy used PS3 and check what all the fuzz is about those big franchises /v/ gets superduper excited
>its all button mashing, press x to win while pressing o does both block, kill the hostage and open the menu
>turn off console after 10 minutes out of sheer frustration
>>
File: 1461477396485.png (478 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461477396485.png
478 KB, 600x600
>>29056486
better than spending 1200 precious neet coins on an alien ware pc master race certified toaster box with nothing to play on it.
>>
The only reason consoles exist is because there are retards out there that don't know how to use a pc.

It's a pitty when a good game is ps3/xbox/wii exclusive. But that's just holding a game hostage.

Basically, consoles are for drooling retards.
>>
>>29056567
>This person likes something I don't lile so I hate them and they're all mentally disabled because I said so
>>
File: 1464669036389.jpg (637 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464669036389.jpg
637 KB, 1920x1080
btw cucks, never ever my lads.
>>
>>29056599

Consoles are objectively inferior to a PC. If there is a counter-argument to this, I have never heard of it.
>>
There's people playing FPS with a controler. The input system is such trash they have to code in a type of assistance. People feel real good about themselfs when they exploit this handholding. So proud infact they upload videos of it to internet video hosting sites.
>>
>>29056567
consoles are a lot cheaper and all the games are usually well optimised for the system
>>
>he doesn't emulate superior retro japanese games
fucking stupid dumb ass retard faggot
>>
>>29056661
Doesn't matter if it's inferior. There are some games you can't get on the PC that are console locked.
>>
>>29056967
>games are usually well optimized for the system

That's because they develop SPECIFICALLY FOR the consoles, dumbass. It's where the money is. Console gaming has held back the technical capabilities of gaming for years because they have to develop for the bottom line (the Xbox, both last gen and this one) to make the most money. Without consoles, we'd be well ahead where we are now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.