[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecuck Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1433352333147.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1433352333147.gif
2 MB, 390x285
Vent about your shitty jobs here.

>Minimum wage "part-time" job
>Already have more responsibilities than most managers at other stores
>Be "asked" to take on another responsibility at said job
>They give me a few pointers for the task on a day when I had to wake up at 3:30am and after working nine hours
>I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing
>Technically not doing anything wrong, but at a snails pace
>Nobody to work with or to answer questions, no reference, just the pressure of being expected to finish the majority of it
>Shift comes to an end
>Didn't even finish a quarter of it
>Confident in that what I did finish, I felt I did well

>Next day
>They ask me why I did such little
>Start going over the day
>They cut me off
>"Starts from the beginning" of what I was supposed to do
>Try explaining why I did what I did
>I'm wrong, and my concerns just causes them to shake their head and cut me off again
>Have just enough pride to not apologize for being a beginner
>Try to sound in control by mentioning "now that I know the order of operations..."
>They turn their back to me and hint that they have had enough of me for one day
>>
File: 11.jpg (34 KB, 736x789) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
34 KB, 736x789
>>29056310
>be me
>no job
>gamble csgo skins and sell weed for money
>gamble $350 knife
>lose it
>gamble $10 skin
>win
>gamble nothing but cheap skins
>doesn't matter how much I win/lose cause I always end up making a profit
>mfw
>>
>>29056310
Well I actually just got fired from my job yesterday due to retaliation.

I'll post the story:

>Work in publishing
>First job right out of uni
>Love it for the first 2 months
>Manager that I like goes to a new job
>Get new Poo-in-loo manager who utterly despises me
>We get an overhaul of new systems because of her
>Have to get trained in said systems
>"Training" basically was just her sitting there on her phone while I attempt to use said program with no guide
>She gets mad whenever I ask a question
>She makes this loud sigh whenever I ask a question or refuses to answer
>People start to go to other jobs
>I get more and more work
>Do work on time
>Get yelled at for things that I did not do (edits other people made to my work)
>Get frustrated
>Begins to comment about my face, my body, my posture and literally gives me an ADHD questionnaire.
>Call her out on this
>Go to HR because I'm angry
>HR says "Well they're just trying to make you a better employee, and you probably distract them with your posture and facial expression."
>thefuck.jpg
>Eventually, my bosses stop talking to me and give me work, I know what's going to come out of all this.
>Go two weeks without a word.
>Boss schedules meetings to meet with me and HR lady
>Decide to take personal days because I want more pay
>The day I return, get fired and a severance of 1500 dollars which I have yet to agree to.

Feels pretty shit.
>>
>>29056729
>HR says "Well they're just trying to make you a better employee, and you probably distract them with your posture and facial expression."

Made me cringe. The whole "let's dissuade problems instead of handling them" attitude. You can see it in their fucking eyes.

It gets even worse when HR is friends with who you have problems with, just like the bullies in school all the teachers liked.
>>
>>29057042
They were good friends with them, they knew each other outside of work. But I know for a fact I will never go to HR again. I will just go to a lawyer and just sue.
>>
pic is from ken park
great flick btw
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.