[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Latina gf to rub her stinky toes on my dick until i cum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1464761360611.jpg (63 KB, 988x1152) Image search: [Google]
1464761360611.jpg
63 KB, 988x1152
>tfw no Latina gf to rub her stinky toes on my dick until i cum
>>
>>29055899
Nice dubs
I never really u derstood feet fetish, I even tried to fap to it but it just doesn't make me horny. Is it that you used up every other part of the female body and now you get horny by that or what? When does your fetish started? Why this attraction?
>>
>>29055945
I must have been like 16/17, I just randomly started finding chick's feet hot. It's because I like the way a chick's feet look and the idea of smelling her stinky feet turns me on a lot.
>>
>>29055945

I never understood either. But then, I couldn't explain why I want to have a female sit on my face.
>>
>>29055968
The smell is hot, and having a chick's ass and pussy in your face is hot itself
>>
>>29056008

You may as well say the same thing about feet.

It's hard to justify fetishes, is my point. The asshole isn't a reproductive organ, so it doesn't make sense why having it grinded against my face would turn me on.
>>
>>29055968
Well, i like that too. My gf is ashamed for having outer labia in her pussy (hot as fuck foor me) and "bad smell" (by her, shes the cleanest girl I met). Any advice on how to convince her? I only got to lick her pussy and ass 1 time and a very short time because she stopped me
>>
>>29056075
Because it's her private part, it looks nice, and the smell can be very hot
>>
>>29056080
Maybe get her to suck your dick when it smells, maybe that will make her less insecure about her pussy smell?
>>
What does girl feet stink smell like?
>>
>>29056135
Good idea. She loves sucking me but I can hardly get to suck her. And now shes on her perod so I have to wait.. yeah I won't suck it full of blood.
>>
>>29056195
It's a nice feminine stink, quite musky and a little cheesy
>>
>>29056210
Yeah, don't wash your dick head for 2 days so it has a nice musky smell, then have her give you head
>>
>>29055965
That's weird as fuck, fetishes usually start in early childhood. Some people think it's hardwired into your brain before you're even born. I remember being 4 or 5 and really liking feet in a non sexual way, and it's just gone on from there.
>>
>>29056279
When I was a kid, I hated feet, surprisingly.
>>
>>29056322
That's very strange. This is going to sound odd but did you have any traumatic experiences involving feet?
>>
>>29056381
No I don't, sadly I don't have any experiences with chick feet
>>
>>29055945
>>29055968
look how soft and curvaceous they are you fucking homos
>>
Why would you want her toes to he stinky?
>>
>>29057356
A hot chick's stinky toes smell amazing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.