[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How accurate is this? I think that for the most part this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1444347871450.jpg (206 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444347871450.jpg
206 KB, 800x1200
How accurate is this? I think that for the most part this is good: self-employed get the most freedom along with an income for their independent work, followed by NEETs that enjoy a life with zero stress but likely with less available funds, then students that get to expand their academic knowledge in a slightly stressful environment, then wageslaves which are just the worst of the worst, dehumanizing themselves by working a ridiculously high amount of hours under a potential asshole boss just to survive in this modern society.

Students might be on par with NEETs though, depending on the educational institution and major you're aiming for. Studying for a humanities degree in an university with a clear liberal bias is just pointless, there's no reason to choose that over superior NEETdom.
>>
>>29055737
telecommuting of any kind is god tier
>>
>>29055849
This, I can't wait to get to the point I can 'work' from home.

I actually find my job much less shit than uni as I'm not a normie
>>
Replace working out and songwriting with fapping, anime, vidya and shitposting for the NEET.

But if you enjoy doing absolutely nothing with your life and being a poorfag who isn't materialistic and doesn't care about normie shit then I suppose neet would actually be above self-employed and be at the top. Depends on your priorities.

Speaking as a wagecuck, we're rightfully at the bottom. Only thing worse would be a NEET who wants more out of life but has fucked himself with laziness and "mental illness."
>>
Very accurate.
Thanks to NEETbux, I can docus all my time on writing my new novel that I'm hoping will published very soon.
>>
File: Chart.jpg (271 KB, 1890x1772) Image search: [Google]
Chart.jpg
271 KB, 1890x1772
>>29055737
This is a more accurate version to be honest
>>
Failure is celebrated on this shit board so just go by that
>>
>>29055737

Self-employed case No1:
>writer
>"please boss man, give me another spam article for your blog, I'll do it for 1$/1000 words and I'll suck your dick!"

Self-employed case No2:
>engineer/technician subcontractor for defence
>works on cool projects 4 months a year, his own schedule
>paid well
>enjoys life

"Wage slave" case No1:
>work in big pharma
>cool reasearch programs
>flexible work schedule
>personally invested in your job

Etc etc. It really fucking depends.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29056179
This is the correct chart.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.