[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with black guys? As a white man, I can look past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: KfucOsR.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783 KB, 802x523
What is wrong with black guys? As a white man, I can look past all the stereotypes and such, but I notice that pretty much ALL black guys are socially awkward.

Look carefully and you'll see what I mean. They are insecure, they have scared looks in their eyes, they slouch, they stutter, they are all socially maladjusted. Why? My experiences with them has not been the thug stereotype, but rather, that they are all socially awkward and they cannot connect with others. Why are they like this?
>>
They're afraid of cops.
>>
>>29055729
maybe they're uncomfortable around white people for some inexplicable reason
>>
they are dumb
they are loud
they are obnoxious
they are aggressive
they are violent
they smell
>>
They actually have a lower testosterone level than white men
>>
>>29055758
who isn't? fuk a cop, fuk seeing a cop.
>>
>>29055796
This, I'm black and stay pretty quiet unless I'm around other black people, not entirely because I'm uncomfortable, I just don't want to include white people in my life.
>>
>>29055729

the poor ones, victims of the culture, express their dysfunction through hyper masculinity
>>
File: sad.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
30 KB, 657x527
Because, we're apprehensive of you, friend.
It's caution for the ones of us who aren't attempting to put on the sophomoric facade of the thug.
In my experience, from childhood until now,
every white guy I've ever met has treated me like utter shit.
Even the few white friends I've had have showed their true, underlying racist feels. They couldn't see me as a person; I had to constantly justify myself as "not one of the others".
We're justified in feeling this way, because most of you are quick to label any and every black person as a nigger or a thug or stupid, and to assess us in that way every-time you meet us.

We're like Jew's walking around post-WW2 Germany. The residual sentiments are there. You still see us as slaves and this country, it's citizens, hate us, so we're justified in our inhibition.
>>
File: What.png (70 KB, 2400x2220) Image search: [Google]
What.png
70 KB, 2400x2220
>>29055796
>inexplicable
>>
>>29056348
it's a joke retard
>>
>>29055842
>I just don't want to include white people in my life.

I honestly don't want to include anyone who even remotely doesn't look black into my life.
There's always this unshakable nagging feel that they're really very racist.

I'm shy by nature, but around non-blacks and really alpha blacks, I'm dead quiet.
>>
File: test 1 highest, 7 lowest.jpg (144 KB, 406x425) Image search: [Google]
test 1 highest, 7 lowest.jpg
144 KB, 406x425
>>29055815
Okay, let's turn into a pissing match, Whiteboi.
>>
>>29055729
there are just different kinds of black guys, including socially retarded autists

if you can split whites into chads, robots and whatever else in between, you can with blacks too
>>
>>29056427
I have this weird paranoia around black people (who I really have no problem with) that I'll do or say something around them that will come off as racist. Like I'll just randomly say "nigger" by accident, like I'll get some kind of crazyass racist tourettes. I wonder if black people sometimes pick up on the fear some white people have of coming across poorly and that winds up making them uncomfortable.
>>
>>29056487
What is this a test for?
>>
This thread and almost everyone in it is either severly retarded or extremely sheltered. Almost every black man I've met is the exact opposite of socially awkward. What kind of fucking drugs are you on?
>>
No father figure

/thread
>>
>>29056498
>I wonder if black people sometimes pick up on the fear some white people have of coming across poorly and that winds up making them uncomfortable.

Truthfully, this is exactly the underlying feeling for me. 4chan has only served to amplify
this feeling even more. I don't want to unknowingly tick off some n*gger requirement, so I'm cognizant of everything I do around non-blacks to an autistic degree.
>>
>>29055729
Because they're the true robots.
>>
>>29056560
t. plebeian
>>
>>29056543
Pretty sure, free testosterone levels produced by any given race in a week.
>>
>>29056626
t. underage summerfaggot
>>
>>29055729
I took a Split today (its like uber, but cheaper, and only in Washington D.C.) and my driver was a flamboyant black gay guy who had all the windows down and the ac off. I asked him to turn the AC on and he was like its a beautiful day outside and then he asked me if I had AC in my apartment, and I lied and said no, and then he finally turned it on. He was also blasting Lana Del Ray and Rihanna. They just lack empathy. He was obviously not using the AC to save gas but it was 85 degrees out and I was hot. I try to avoid black people whenever I can. I don't talk to them unless they talk to me, and I give them 3 stars on Lyft (which means you will never have them as a driver again). They are rude and foulmouthed and you can tell they resent white people. The women aren't AS bad but I'd take a white person any day to interact with.
>>
>>29055842
Good, lets bring back segregation. When my parents were kids they had segregation and I imagine it must have been glorious to be able to say nigger in public and not have to deal with them.

>>29056323
If you don't like being treated poorly then go back to Africa. Oh wait, they don't have gibmedats.
>>
>>29056611
Dude, that really sucks. I guess I have it pretty easy in that way, being a white person in a very white state. When I do interact with black people my instinct is to try to seem friendly and try not to really care either way that they're black. And them I'm like shit, I better not be too friendly or else they might think I'm actually racist and just over-compensating.
>>
>>29056632
Interesting. That explains why guys from Iran and India can be so hairy, although I heard Indian guys have little dicks.
>>
>>29056819
I think penis size is genetic though, not sure.
>>
>>29056487
>smartest races are the lowest
what the fuck is happening
>>
>>29056899
Latins?
>>
>>29056427
>There's always this unshakable nagging feel that they're really very racist.
if they feel the same way, you're both right
>>
>>29056929
no, japs
>>
>>29056867
>>29056819
Penis size isn't based on test, its based on hgh
>>
>>29056994
They have higher testosterone rates than Whites.
look again.
>>
>>29056994
2 means high, 7 being latin america is the lowest.
>>
>>29057069
This. But circulating testosterone alone doesn't cause masculinization.

Latinos and Blacks have the most sensitive testosterone receptors and DHT:T ratios.
>>
>>29057105
*the highest
>>
>>29055729
I had a speech impediment as a kid, lost it in my mid teens but I was still self-conscious about it so I stayed home.

Of course I found 4chan and r9k, you know what happens when a teenager browses this place for a few years.

I joined a few robot chats, usually being the only Black guy on there, while everything was pretty ok at first my presence eventually stopped being a novelty and I kept being the target of racial jokes.

I'm wary around whites now, offline and online, if i'm not a person in your eyes then i'm not gonna give you the time of day.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.