[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1462041674940.jpg (129 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1462041674940.jpg
129 KB, 500x393
Has /r9k/ been scammed, does /r9k/ scam?
Tell me some scam stories
>>
>>29055727
>be me
>be few years ago
>play runescape 24/7
>have dozens of godwars sets, nex armor, large cash stack, etc
>guy offers propositon
>"follow me over here"
>likeimfallingforthis.png
>we chat for a little near wilderness line
>suddenly lose connection
>can't login
>relog after like ~20 minutes
>everythings gone
>somehow stole everthing

Also when I lost my virginity. Bitch scammed me out of a couple of Gs (of weed) and fuckin her was marginally better than fapping. Scammin cunt
>>
>be 14
>playing Lineage II at an internet cafe
>guy adds me to a party
>tell me about a glitch he found
>he says he can get my weapon from +3 to +4
>asks me to drop the weapon
>ask him to move really far
>he does
>drop the weapon
>magically picks it up
>turns out this is in the party settings
>lost the weapon
>the motherfucker even mocks me
>GM does nothing
>get extremely angry
>wish you could beat up people over the internet or at least locate them
>part of my innocence lost

This might or might not had resulted in me giving up this game.

Now that I think about it, it was for the best.
I had a friend that became the meme MMORPG player, extremely obese and actually plating games in his parents basement until he was 19 or so.
>>
>be me
>download /soc/ whore's pics
>pretend to be young girl selling nudes online for money
>some cucks are actually thirsty enough to pay
>>
>>29057349
how much does this pay? Worth it?
>>
>spend vacation in father's hometown
>I'm buying snacks in a bar
>vagabond magician is betting with me on a magic trick of the 3 cups
>he rigs it
>win the first 2
>lose all the rest
>end up losing 1 or 2$ before I realise I'm being scammed
>>
>>29057430
Not very much unless you have some kind of bot running or you're good at manipulating people, I got a couple of paypal donations but it's hassle filtering through the guys that just want free shit, also very unreliable. Give it a go by all means but I wouldn't expect much, I just like scamming thirsty betas occasionally
>>
>>29057507
>I got a couple of paypal donations

>yeah send the money to davisrolf@paypal

How do you explain that

>paypal chargebacks
>>
>>29056657
how did he do that? just standing near wildy, no other weird screens or keystrokes or anything
>>
One day my mom took my sister and me out of school to tell us we were rich. She was crying and shit because she had received an e-mail telling her she had won 7 million dollars.

I never felt so endeared for someone as in that moment.
>>
Someone tried to scam me out of my Wii U I put on eBay. I think he sent me way more than I was asking for and then told me to ship my Wii U. I forgot how I wised up and knew it was a scam though.
>>
>>29057577
Fake paypal with female name or business account

I don't do it often enough for that to be a problem, I'm sure there are better ways but I'll leave them to the professional camwhores
>>
>>29055727
Some years ago, I needed money and organized a faux fundraiser for breast cancer treatment in a midsized school 500km from where I live, taking off with around 900 bucks equivalent (not an american) and buying the laptop I'm posting this from. I'm not proud, but fuck women and their cancer, money is money.
>>
>>29057430
shit I got some guy to buy me overwatch lmao.you need to find the right person
>>
>>29057745
Where did you find this guy and what did you say to him before? If it's this easy I'll probably be getting in on this shit too kek
>>
>>29057745
How can this betas be so disgustingly fucking pathetic. Sending out money like that for fuckall. That's why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>29057623
>She was crying and shit because she had received an e-mail telling her she had won 7 million dollars.
oh my god that's so sad.

Although not to that degree, my mother was also guilable like that and I often had to ground her. Having to raise my mother was extremely draining emotionally.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.