[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna date Taylor Swift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
So here's the whole story, I've been a Taytay fan for a while, I like her music, I like her personality and I think she is beautiful, probably my perfect type of woman.

I've never approved her relationship with Calvin Harris, I think he is a douchebag and he doesn't deserve her, and then, as you may know, something great happened.

Two days ago, I found out that they broke up. I thought it was great, now she can find a better man. Then yesterday Muhammad Ali died, I started seeing some videos of him, inspiring videos, about never giving up, about being great, about how impossible is nothing. That MUST mean something, that must be connected.

I'm gonna get fit, I'm gonna learn to play an instrument, I'm gonna read books to be interesting, I'm gonna win a lot of money to move to the USA, I'm gonna met famous people, will start going out with them, and one day will met her, we will like each other and we are going to start dating.

You may say that I'm deluded, but you cannot, you cannot tell me, that I don't have a chance. When you hear that Taylor Swift is dating the first non-famous person since she is famous, three years younger than her, you'll know that he is from /r9k/.

Wish me luck, any advice is welcome.
>>
i'm going for katy. wish me luck
>>
>>29055648
Good luck! you'll need it ;)
>>
And a stalker was born. Smh
>>
>>29055679
How would you fuck Katy? Please be detailed.
>>
>>29055648
>I'm gonna get fit, I'm gonna learn to play an instrument, I'm gonna read books to be interesting
Bare minimum of three years
>I'm gonna win a lot of money to move to the US
Could literally take an eternity. You may be able to earn the money more traditionally, but that would cut into your self-improvement time and increase your prep to five years
>I'm gonna met famous people
Will take a solid year of research, another year of networking, and god knows how long to build good enough relationships to go out with a celebrity. will take you up to eight years, again as a bare minimum.

She'll be at least 34 if all goes to plan. Good luck senpai. Make sure you don't send her a letterbomb or blow your brains out on camera.
>>
Sorry, TayTay and I are getting married. She just doesn't know it yet.
>>
She's already starting to hit the wall. Calvin got out just in time.
>>
WHAT
IS
gooooooooooood baybay?
>>
>>29055648
if you manage to pull it off will be the day they put me into the movies
and all I got to do is act naturally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHeRq6DdxHE
>>
File: Kesha-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kesha-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1080
>>29055648
As long as you leave Ke$ha for me <33
>>
then she'll break up with you and write a song about it
>>
https://youtu.be/hclukRzt3o8

This is OP
>>
File: 1463594246135.jpg (272 KB, 633x633) Image search: [Google]
1463594246135.jpg
272 KB, 633x633
>>29055648
Taytay belongs with her one true love Karlie. Hopefully they can get together now that that pathetic manchild is out of the way
>>
>>29056232
wow they're really "close"... Karlie's boobs must literally be smushing into Taylor's back there but she doesn't seem to mind
>>
>>29056269
heh, boobs
>>
>>29055793
See? It's not that hard

>>29055679
>>29056011
Good luck anons!
>>
>>29055739
**a massive faggot was born
>>
FOR ALL MY SOUTH SIDE NIGGAS THAT KNOW ME BEST

I FEEL LIKE ME AND TAYLOR MIGHT STILL HAVE SEX
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

original autism
>>
>>29056232
>tay tay is literally prettier than a victorias secret supermodel

How can non-aryan females even hope to compare to the one true goddess?
>>
If my recent experiences with meme magic have taught me anything, it's anything is possible one way or another, as long as we will it hard enough
>>
File: Elliot Rodger.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Elliot Rodger.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
>>29055648
>be OP
>pic related
>>
>>29058973
>>29059365
You'll see, you better cap this thread to have proofs that you talked with Taylor's boyfriend before he was famous.
>>
>>29056269
Nope, Tay is "surprised" because Karlie's boner is pushing against Tay's back
>>
File: moonmandoingthedirtywork.png (455 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
moonmandoingthedirtywork.png
455 KB, 1015x1527
>>29055648
hey if your a mudblood shitskin stay the fuck away from white wimmin or face my lunar wrath
>>
kekek.jpeg
>>
>>29055648
How can you unironically enjoy t swifts music? i dont understand. That shit is garbage
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.