[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LSD: The ultimate robot antidote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 29
File: 1464890317178.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464890317178.gif
1 MB, 500x500
Holy shit brobots. Holy shit. 2 words: try LSD.

It transformed me into a normie, basically.

Lsd discussion and post trippy pics because I'm currently fucking trippin balls, coming down from a forest-y 700ugs.

Post trippy pics too. About to go blaze it
>>
Have taken like 5 blotters in these past months.
First trip made me happy, the rest of the trips made me horribly depressed.
Don't do it.
>>
>>29055561

just weed makes me paranoid and have auditory hallucinations.

LSD would probably make me shit bricks.
>>
>>29055601
>>29055645
Oh yeah you do need a stable mind lol. Good way to test if you're insane/going insane or not!
>>
File: angry frog man (8).jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry frog man (8).jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>29055561
>It transformed me into a normie
then get the fuck off our board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29055561

hmm..... be careful. sometimes i think i'm a normie after i do drugs but it wears off in a few weeks :/
>>
>>29055561
listen to this anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
>>
I'm waiting for Anti-Buddha to arrive in this thread. Druggies beware.
>>
>>29055561
Every fucking day with these threads. Why don't you take this to a bigger board where people actively discuss this shit?
>>
File: IMG_20141127_145744270.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141127_145744270.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
seriously though classical music and LSD is god-tier
>>
I agree OP. It made me a lot happier than I was prior to doing it.

Is that you big T?
>>
>>29055561
My first acid trip was a nightmare
my second acid trip was peaceful and awesome
my third acid trip was also peaceful and I listening to music and just felt like I was radiating energy It was a great feeling. But in the background was fear. But I didn't let the fear in
>>
Op here

Holy fucking shit

I didnt expect it to be this good

Fuck yeah
>>
>>29055561
i have like 900ug sitting around and i want to throw all that shit out, my last 2 trips were anxiety ridden nightmares, the first one was pure bliss though
>>
>>29055561
I did and nothing life changing happened
>>
>>29055561
If any of you robots are going to listen to op. Get a test kit to make sure it's true LSD and not that research chem shit nearly lost a friend because of research chems.
>>
File: trip.jpg (801 KB, 1920x1130) Image search: [Google]
trip.jpg
801 KB, 1920x1130
If you like electronic music at all you should listen to this OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZkOzsXwSw

also http://weavesilk.com/ is fucking righteous on acid. pic related, i stared at it for 3 hours straight because i was stunned by how beautiful it looked to me
>>
>>29055561
>Lsd discussion

This is a contradiction. Discussion must be falsifiable and have consistent definitions, ability to provide which LSD undoes.
>>
>>29056276
if it's bitter and numbs your tongue spit that shit out, if you take too much of an nbome you could die no joke.
>>
File: ketaset.jpg (46 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
ketaset.jpg
46 KB, 600x744
Ketamine is were its at senpai
>>
>>29056276

Your friend sounds like a faggot. Research chems kick ass and are superior to traditional shit. Look at mxe. Better than ketamine in every way. I wish it was still easy to source. 2cb is better than anything, 4acodmt is better than shrooms, the list could go on forever.
>>
File: maybe its dmt.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
maybe its dmt.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
if you like lsd tho, try dmt forsure.
>>
File: 1427762800812.gif (7 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1427762800812.gif
7 KB, 250x237
>>29055561
I did lsd twice.
Either it had no effect or it worsened my mental illness.
Would do it more but I don't know how to obtain it.
>>
File: alex-grey-laughing-man3 - Copy.jpg (399 KB, 750x754) Image search: [Google]
alex-grey-laughing-man3 - Copy.jpg
399 KB, 750x754
>>29056485
If you think mxe>ketamine, you haven't tried ketamine.
>>
File: x pillz.jpg (181 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
x pillz.jpg
181 KB, 1280x960
>>29056485
2cb is legit, but not better than lsd+mdma
>>
i've done lsd
lsd is good
the world's greatest minds have been shaped by lsd
have i ever mentioned i do lsd
you should do lsd
lsd changed the way i think about the world
lsd changed me
i had an epiphany doing lsd the other day
i like to do lsd with my friends
lsd is best enjoyed in nature
have i ever mentioned i do lsd
did you know i do lsd
man i love lsd
have i mentioned that i do lsd

you guys are worse than vapers
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692 KB, 1056x4830) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692 KB, 1056x4830
>>29055561
I smoked 30X Salvia extract for the first time in about 8 years.

I got exactly what I wanted out of it. It defragged my hard drive, so to speak. I've had a smile on my face all day.

LSD or mushrooms are great but sometimes you don't have access to them or like 8 hours to spare for the trip. Salvia at its strongest is nearly a DMT trip.
>>
>>29056485
ah, beloved MXE. such a hidden gem of a trip. it was banned in the UK after i had a good few months with it and i only recently discovered its counterpart, MXP (methoxphenidine), maybe 2 months or so before the psychoactive substances act came into force last month.
https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/psychoactive-substances-bill-2015
now they're all illegal, and so are poppers, salvia and anything else that gets you high. except for tobacco, alcohol and caffeine of course.

>>29056533
MXE > ketamine
both great but there's one clear winner here. i know what i prefer... the high that lasts for 30 mins or the high that lasts for hours.
>>
>>29056612
That comic is fucking legit.
lmao

Yeah salvia is a good cure if weed fucked you.
if you start doing it to much times you will get fucked thou, realy fucked, super fucked you cant even understand how fucked.
>>
>>29056612
>>29056824
How does salvia compare to DMT?

I've heard negative things about Salvia, but DMT seems pretty dope.

I've got experience with acid so it wouldn't be as big of a shock as it would otherwise be.
>>
>>29056917
I never liked salvia

it just gave me cold chills and confusion
>>
>>29056917
how does a pebble compare with a mountain?
>>
File: salvia bacon.jpg (115 KB, 475x1599) Image search: [Google]
salvia bacon.jpg
115 KB, 475x1599
>>29056824
>you start doing it to much times you will get fucked thou, realy fucked, super fucked you cant even understand how fucked.

I've smoked it literally hundreds of times since 2006.

It was a big meme back then, but I instead started smoking weed. It never really fucked me, just the opposite for me. I bought a vial of 30X before it was made illegal and have been using that once in a blue moon.

>>29056917
Most of the negative Salvia experiences/comments come from people who were like DUDE LEGAL WEED LMAO and decided to smoke it in the back of their friends' car with like 4 other people stuffed in the seats with like shitty loud Drake playing.

Although there is a slight claustrophobic element to it. There's also multiple levels to a Salvia trips. First you feel funny, second you start to disassociate, third you blast off this universe and jump straight into god's asshole like with that comic.

Everything you've ever known, all this reality, is completely gone and you're pulsating through fractal patterns until you meet Them/It.

Then you come back to earth 30 seconds later and you're rolling on the floor, sweaty and with a hard dick.

If DMT is a 10, Salvia is an 8.5. LSD is a 7, Shrooms a 6, etc.

With something like LSD, as trippy as it gets, you're at least still based in this reality.

>>29056996
That's somewhere around the 2nd level of a Salvia trip. What lays beyond is sometimes worse/better depending on how you feel.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 500x500
CHECK DIS ONE OUT OPIE
>>
Anyone ever tried to watch a movie with subtitles on acid? How did it go?
>>
>>29057405
Fuuuuck it is no longer a gif from phone
>>
File: download~2.jpg (6 KB, 148x167) Image search: [Google]
download~2.jpg
6 KB, 148x167
>telling a bunch of mentally disturbed loners to take LSD
>>
File: 1450490668844.gif (440 KB, 395x500) Image search: [Google]
1450490668844.gif
440 KB, 395x500
>>29057440
For me at least it subtitles really break the immersion a movie would otherwise bring. You've got this big block of text at the bottom of the screen and it ruins the visuals imo, plus you have to focus on concentrating what they mean.

I watched Spirited Away on my last trip and disabled the subtitles with a friend who'd never seen it. Even though I knew the plot it was crazy hearing all the emotion in the voice instead of having to read lines at the bottom of the screen.
>>
>>29057539
This desu. OP sounds like a normie anyway being like "o ya lol u have to have a sound mind and b in a gud place"
>>
Okkjjjjjjjjjhuyhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhjjhhjjhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhhhjjjjiui
>>
Taking shrooms soon. Should I just do it in my room alone? Probably take all sharp and dangerous objects out, shut the door, lie on my bed and listen to some music.

I can't get a sitter. I have no friends.
>>
I've done LSD twice and Shrooms twice, and I prefered mushrooms really.

Both times I took mushrooms, I had a great trip. Fuzzy feeling of warmth from the inside, everything was 10x more intense (lights, textures, colours, music... I spent about 30minuts just hugging a stone wall which felt so warm at a time). No bad trips, no anxiety. I even had a bad situation happen during my first shroom trip but I literally just moved away from it (interaction with some fucked up guy) and all was well.

On LSD I made a mistake and took it first time at a giant freshmen party (with teacher and other older students there). Also, I didn't know LSD makes alcohol taste like water so I got waaaay too drunk, and started doing stupid shit and made a fool out of myself. However, my 2nd LSD trip I took with close friends in the cabin in the woods was awesome. We had a great time hiking through forest, hugging trees, playing frizbee and whatnot. Only bad thing was when I decided to clean up my bong and broke it before I even got to the bathroom.
>>
>>29056111
trips r kewl
>>
>>29057607
I wouldn't do them alone personally, but I'm a pussy when it comes to psychedelics. However, if you live alone and are comfortable at home, go for it I guess. Just prepare stuff to keep you entertained, don't take too much if you're new to shrooms and keep in mind the trip lasts fairly long.
>>
>>29057346
after about 5 times the trips started to connect.
i used to have talks with the same figures in the trips.
the two "wind souls" that i think are girls that take you to the salvia dimension.
the lizards, the tree wizard, the hall of my past lifes and different dimensions.
the old statue that showed me the future (im not even kidding i realy saw the future).
the fucking salvia god.
used to smoke salvia almost every day for 3 months. i was worse than the average schizo.
when i look at video diary's i made back then.. holy fucking shit i was so fucking fucked up.
and i still kinda believe that shit.
>>
File: 1442990542945.gif (2 MB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1442990542945.gif
2 MB, 410x396
>>29057607
The effects of shrooms aren't as strong as acid. If you live near nature I'd suggest going on a walk through a wood or park (ideally away from other people). Just make sure to bring a lot of water.

One of the greatest acid trips I've had was walking through an autumnal forest in the South-West of England during a thunderstorm. Shit was pretty intense.

If you really don't feel up to it though, you can find a lot of things to do in your home. Music, movies and art is amazing on psychadelics, just don't expect to be able to function too well in navigating a computer.

>Probably take all sharp and dangerous objects out
Don't fall for the 'shrooms makes you do stupid things' meme. You aren't going to start slicing your wrists just because you're in the same room as a pair of scissors. You'll still be able to think rationally, everything will just appear more 'acute'.
>>
>>29057539
A bad trip could be a good thing in the end, it sure would help a whole lot more than all that Mental Health industry bullcrap
>>
Did formahuasca once, syrian rue tea an hour or two earlier and etc.

Dear god, it blew me away. I literally worshipped the bag of rootbark I had. On my knees praying to it, we were friends and it had so much to teach me.

Next day I had insane stomach issues, never again, never the same.

Took some IW25+27 (research chem that 'mimics LSD effects) twice. First time I just took a bunch of strange pictures, second time I spent 2 hours catching fireflies and it was oddly life-changing.

LSA gave me some interesting perspective on things I thought I'd made my mind up on, also killed my coordination for a few hours.

I don't regret a thing. DMT is no joke, wouldn't recommend it unless you're stable enough to handle a horrifying trip. The RC's were lovely. Spent a long while staring at a dying beetle at a party, it got weird.
>>
>>29057739
Oh, and DMT-containing plants usually contain tons of tannins. In addition to your body just plain rejecting tree bark. You WILL vomit and you WILL get diarrhea from hell. It's worth a try, but isn't a recreational drug.
>>
>>29057607
I've done shrooms technically alone (started with a group and then ran off on my own) but I would rather suck my own ass before doing shrooms in my room.

I would get cagey and like just reminisce all over nonsense from when I was in my room. with shrooms you feel like the entire world is your playground, no sense in locking yourself between 4 walls.

Maybe start off in your room and then once you're feeling or are getting bored of your room, move on into the world. Many shrooms trips started in someone else's basement or appartment, but we always went outside after like 20 minutes of the trip starting. Bring your ipod, sunglasses, and whatever else with you.

>>29057669
For me I always felt like we were sausages being squeezed through the tubes and conveyor belts of a machine, and the machine was time & space itself and Salvia God was the one operating the machine for its own entertainment. I would also regularly experience the singularity of all eternal multiverses inside of a single subatomic particle. Good times. My most recent trip wasn't as strong. Enough to separate me from myself for a moment but I was still on earth.
>>
>LSD
You can get your shit figured out with only weed, though. I did. And if you want to recommend something harder, I'd say go with ecstasy which literally makes you into a normie on parties.
>>
File: 1420891100919.gif (653 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420891100919.gif
653 KB, 500x500
drugs do help, specially psychedelics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJWT2TIzlQ
>>
>>29057898
Funny you posted that song, I literally played it at a party yesterday.

Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VshXhJJJvxc
>>
>>29057690
>You'll still be able to think rationally

well...

One time my friends and I were tripping and waiting for a bus on a busy street and I suddenly had to piss real bad. I didn't want to miss the bus. So what did I do? Ran out of the exact middle of the street, face opposite of where the bus would come from and just blast my dick out. Just as I was putting my dick back in my pants and turned around I was face to face with the bus.

Another time, when I ended up by myself on top of a hilltop park & graveyard overlooking the city that I had been to for the first time I was totally lost and tried retrace our steps and find my way back to the train station. At one point I considered just jumping from the hill since I could downtown right there, I luckily decided against it. I also saw a Chinese bus full of Chinese tourists and was about to get on and pay them like 5$ for them to drive me back to Chinatown or somewhere in the city, bt also decided against it. Ended up walking in circles for like half an hour, getting lost in the cemetary for an hour and making tribal facepaint with some dirt, considered just sleeping right there and then but eventually made my way to a proper city bus and it was the best adventure of my life

It will mess with your logic a bit, in my experience, but yeah it's not like you'll be like I'M A WIZARD AND I'M GOING TO EAT THIS CHAINSAW
>>
>>29057951
Yeah, for me, shrooms turned me into sort of a naive kid, not an insane person.
>>
Am I the only one who smoked pot and enjoyed the auditory hallucinations? I thought I heard my mother fly into a rage and scream about killing me, but once I freaked out and realised it wasn't real, I got the biggest adrenaline rush that had me cumming everywhere.
>>
File: Alexander-Shulgin-in-his--009.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Alexander-Shulgin-in-his--009.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
ladies and gentlemen, our friend and saviour
>>
Any input on shrooms? I'm planning on tripping in the next few weeks and I've heard they can work wonders with depression and other mental health issues. I'm pretty cyborg and I want to go full normie.
>>
>>29056824
What is the lowdown on Salvia? I know a few people who have tried it, and i've never heard of anything great come of it. Youtube only shows fucking nightmare trips also.
>>
File: 1456615614378.jpg (2 MB, 1965x1002) Image search: [Google]
1456615614378.jpg
2 MB, 1965x1002
>>29057607
I took shrooms alone my first time with my parents sleeping next door lol. It went well and I loved it. Do your homework on it and make sure you are happy. Have a playlist set out with good music. Don't eat for 3-4 hours beforehand to avoid vomit/nausea though I've heard some are just more susceptable to it that others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5ddAAYasgM

Is great trip music, can't go wrong desu.
>>
>>29056671
You should look into 3-meo-pcp, o-pce and dck. All former mexheads that don't have a pre-ban stash nowadays take one of those 3. I've had a lot of good times with the first two, o-pce most recently, shit is very similar to mxe but more potent and more clearheaded. Gonna have some dck soon and very much looking forward to decently trying it, previous time was a shitty source and got ripped off with a very impure product. 2-fk is pretty tits too. phenidines are inferior to arylcyclohexylamines
>>
File: what a nigger.jpg (49 KB, 556x742) Image search: [Google]
what a nigger.jpg
49 KB, 556x742
>>29057990
Yes it has the effect of taking you back to the stone age, I was a primitive caveman child the first time, then worked my way up to "babysitter" guy "not" on shooms leading groups. lel.
>>
>>29057862
your problems must have not been serious if weed was able to fix them
>>
How do robots feel about DXM? I fucking love it. It just makes you come face to face with how fucking strange everything is.
>>
>>29058292
Only do them when you're in an okay/good mood and only do them somewhere pleasant. Usually better in a group but also great on your own.

It won't instantly cure your depression or anxiety instantly forever, but you'll definitely feel better for months afterwards.

>>29058303
People who smoked Salvia for youtube were 99% idiot normies who were just thinking it was legal weed.

I've smoked Salvia literally hundreds of times and it's not so much about the trip (which is amazing in its own right id done properly) but your mindset and how you feel afterwards.

There's a whole checklist of dos and don'ts when it comes to Salvia, and most people know nothing about that and just smoke it whenever and however.

It's great if you use it and smoke it properly and get the full effect.
>>
Op here. I talked to God. He says we'll be fine
>>
>>29058405
your recommendations sound great, you've obviously done a lot of research. i regret not dabbling enough in the RCs whilst they were legal. i tried AMT and a few of the 2C-xs. none of the websites ship to the UK any more and i'm apprehensive to risk it, i don't know the territory. where are you getting these from?
>>
To elaborate: I just had a lifetime of conversation with God. It's been one hell of a ride. Ask anything, tell anything.
>>
File: 1442516359982.gif (475 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442516359982.gif
475 KB, 500x500
>>29055561
>Post trippy pics
>>
>>29055645
>just weed makes me paranoid and have auditory hallucinations.

Same. Puts my autism meter on +10. I was a normie chad as a kid but weed turned me into a robot sophomore year of highschool.

never recovered.
>>
>>29058659
Well my o-pce source sadly vanished from the net. The source for the other things besides 3-meo is http://chemicalstory.com/ For 3-meo http://www.lsresearchchemlab.com/3-meo-pcp.html I haven't ordered anything from this source yet though.
>>
>>29058592
Well it's not like all my problems just solved themselves because I lit up a joint, what I wanted to say was I spent a lot of time reflecting while stoned - on myself, society and life and on what's wrong with my approach to them and my mindset. There are still plenty of problems, and I haven't yet had the time to test all my hypotheses in the outside world, but I came out of this one month-long smoking session as a much happier, much more proud, much more emphatic and loving (this is the biggest change) person and I feel much more like a well-adjusted and even well-liked human being. I even regained my confidence in studying for the degree I've picked. I also feel like my drive to learn about all these different fields from economy, psychology & politics to art, film and music has increased tremendously. I'm also working out and trying to quit nicotine and eat healthy to keep my libido and health. Haven't smoked a joint in 2 weeks now and don't feel like I need to right now.
>>
>>29058745
>minimum weight 5g
>minimum quantity 5
absolute madman. what am i gonna do with 25g of powder? stupid question.
would you kindly share a dose of yours instead?
>>
>>29055561
No dealer.
Anyone have experience buying stuff off dark web?
>>
>>29056111
Prouda you, anon. Post more?
>>
>>29056467
Where do you get it? I want to tey it real bad, post stories plox
>>
>>29058994
huh did not know that, I haven't done any 3-meo since October.

>>29059009
Yeah. it's pretty easy, just get bitcoins, bitcoinwallet for sending it to dnm, torbrowser and a link to alphabay or whatever is popular these days and use pgp encryption, that's it in a nutshell. Last time I used the darknet was when I ordered the 3-meo in October, went full clearnet and have no need for darknet at the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 747x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 747x686
I've always wanted to do LSD. I have experience with other psyhedelics. Especially weed and truffles. Those 2 combined already made me go really really hard and i'm a bit scared LSD will be too much for me to handle. Any input on this?
>>
>>29059482
>I have experience with other psyhedelics. >Especially weed
>>
>>29059482
LSD and Shrooms are about equal in intensity imo, they're just a little different from eachother, the biggest one is that acid lasts much longer. Back when I was a teen acid used to give me a lot of mindfuck, much more than shrooms did, but now a decade later I get zero mindfuck and very clearheaded on acid. Long time since I done shrooms, I used to buy them legally in Holland, never tried truffles.
>>
>>29055561
I murmur in assent.
>>
>>29059009
Yeah, I'm curious on the necessary steps as well. I use electrum but I heard people talk about having separate clearnet and darknet wallets? I'm unclear what that actually means but I'm assuming a darknet wallet is a temporary one run on Tails OS or something?

At the moment, my understanding is
>Buy bitcoin
>Transfer to clearnet wallet
>Transfer to darknet wallet
>Tumble via Helix to DNM wallet
>>
File: nope-00003.png (139 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
nope-00003.png
139 KB, 400x398
If LSD "transforms you into a normie" it means you were never a robot to begin with. I've done maybe 20-30 LSD trips over the past 5 years and it doesn't change your life like people say it does. It may feel that way while you're tripping, but you'll be back to normal a few days later.
The most useful aspect LSD has for robots is allowing you to dissociate yourself from your 'ego' and help you find ways to do things like reduce anxiety or become a better person.
LSD doesn't magically fix you.
>>
>>29059753
Without elaborating I will say only this;

Shrooms and Acid changed my life. It didn't magically fix me as much as act like a blatant, neon sign pointing the way for me to go next.

Not saying everyone is going to experience this, but it put me on the right path and things have been going well ever since.
>>
>>29058168
rip shulgrin
>>
>>29058608
Im on two bottles right now.
>>
>>29059009
yup
love me dream market
>>
>>29059867
Did you pray to our dark lady yet?
>>
>>29059753
>>29059796
This. For me it was Weed, Shrooms and Salvia. Even alcohol and ecstacy to some extent.

I've known plenty of people who inhaled so many drugs like vacuum cleaners and it did nothing to change them, or it changed them for the worse.

Even within my own experience, there came a point where the drug stopped being helpful and started becoming a crutch, and started becoming a ball & chain.

It's all about Set and Setting as well as your intentions.
>>
>>29057607
Careful when you go to the bathroom. The darkness and the tiles kinda give me a bad vibe everytime. Try tripping during the day so you can look at some greenary.
>>
>>29059918
whats that?

original mashed potatoes
>>
>>29059957
I thought you said you were on two bottles son
Two bottles will definitely get you possesed the spirit of the dark one
>>
>>29055561
DxM did this to me basically.

I got to almost 3rd plateau, tripped harder than i ever have in my life.
>>
>>29058608
It's pretty great for when I can't get anything else. At times I have twice a week dex habit. Shit can be pretty intense in high doses, definitely shouldn't be underestimated. I remember this one time I was chilling in my room dex'd out of my mind and suddenly a giant fucking realistic drill came right from under the floor, freaked me the fuck out. Good times.
>>
People who have a problem with using psychedeics just have to look at it for what it is. It's something that makes your brain work different temporarily. Not seeing any value in forcing yourself to experience your first person perception of reality in an altered state is your decision but imo it's a terrible opinion. You don't really have anything to lose from allowing your brain to operate in a different way temporarily, other than maybe half a day or a day of time in your life. Maybe experience some discomfort, whatever, there's a pretty decent chance the benefits will outweigh the consequences, particularly with DMT, LSD and mescaline. I wouldn't say the same for salvia, psilocybin, MDA, LSA, or ketashit.

LSD and psychedelics in general alter the way you think significantly, and this can be extremely constructive or destructive depending on the state of your mind at the time and the chemical you're introducing to your body. Learning how to have constructive trips takes time and experimentation.

Even when you have a terrible trip, it can have a significant impact on your life that changes things for the better in the long run. As long as you aren't traumatized to the point of illness by a trip, you're fine.

I like who I am. That's saying something for someone on this board, most people here hate themselves, and I used to hate myself as well. I can't say for certain that using LSD and other psychoactives is the reason I like who I am these days, but I'm pretty sure that my life would be significantly worse off had I not experimented with drugs.
>>
>>29059997
I drank the other one like 6 hours ago
so I should be alright
sometimes I get so fucked up I close my eyes and pretend im on an island or something shit really works closed eye visuals are insane
>>
>>29058292
Just look at some grass or trees during the day. It's fucking sick. If you start having a bad trip remember that literally nothing bad is happening so just chill out. Maybe watch nature documentary? Not things killing though.
>>
>>29059997
Other dxm user here. What are you talking about? Is this some kind of meme somewhere?
>>
>>29060033
this. I also like who I am, and that was a long journey to go on. I wouldn't be the same or as well off without the drugs. Those experiences directly influence who I am.
>>
>>29060065
You've never had that feeling of being possessed on DXM? Its a pretty interesting experience
Our Dark Lady is a meme on the dxm board of 420chan though
>>
Anybody here ever try Mescaline? Every since i discovered it ive been doing it once every two weeks.
>>
>>29060097
as a frequent dxm user I have never heard this before
sometimes at night on a high dose its seem im not alone its not scary though
>>
>>29059997
DXM is extremely sensitive to weight. Two bottles for a manlet skelly might get him a strong 3rd plateau trip, but two bottles for your average fatass NEET will probably have a second plateau trip.
>>
>>29060097
Well this is embarrassing, I frequent that board. But yeah I have experienced such things on various dissociatives before.
>>
>>29059101
Some sketchier vet offices will sell ket if you're lucky. Used for animal surgeries.

Dentists will sell nitrous, as will cookware stores.

I've heard that some eye docs will sell you fun stuff, but no idea if that's true.
>>
>>29057690
>You aren't going to start slicing your wrists just because you're in the same room as a pair of scissors. You'll still be able to think rationally, everything will just appear more 'acute'.
What I want to say about this is that it is not necessarily true depending on dosage. I once took an eighth of blue capensis and loaded a shotgun in my possession for reasons I'm not even certain of, before leaving it on the floor and embarking on a naked journey through the city at 3am fully believing I created the universe for my own pleasure and that I had basically some sort of plot armor and was enjoying my newfound superpower by displaying my nakedness. I threw a rock through a store window and shit, tried to open people's doors.

In the end it was an extremely constructive trip that significantly impacted my life. But I could have possibly killed somebody else or myself, I am not quite certain.

Don't get me wrong, I'm >>29060033, I support psychedelic experimentation. I just don't think that people should not worry about having control over themselves. In another situation, a friend of mine took ten hits of extremely pure LSD, went full-blown animal and tried to throw people and stuff, and took a shit on the sidewalk in front of his workplace. Shit happens.

Shit doesn't happen to people who experiment with like 1-2 doses of LSD or 1-2 grams of mushrooms. Don't be worried about that. Double the dose, don't be worried about it either, but be aware that it can happen. It's not really something to worry about, out of control trips are usually the best for your life. It's like, you could have a trip where you see what you want to see, and you can have a trip where you see what you need to see. Both are good, but one can feel really, really bad.
>>
>>29059661
>>29059212

Aren't bitcoins literally expensive as fuck now though? How does the currency actually work?
>>
>>29060598
Oh yeah I totally forgot it went up by a lot recently. Man I wish I a had a few thousand dollars at my disposal to invest when it goes down again and sell the next time it goes up like this. Being poor sucks. Anyways yeah I'd wait a while for it to go down again, shouldn't take too long. Dunno how it works exactly in detail.
>>
>>29055561
Liftinf and dropping lsd are my hobbies and it cured my depression in 4 months
>>
>>29060838
I think the listings on Alphabay fluctuate to reflect the change in bitcoin value. So it's always $16.50 or whatever whether that's 0.045 or 0.05 bitcoin.

That doesn't really matter if you buy bitcoin to purchase immediately, but can either be good or bad depending on what the value when you bought the bitcoins.
>>
>>29056276
Its almost never LSD, normally LSA (anarchist cookbook lsd)
>>
>>29061273
LSA isn't potent enough to put on blotters. Some things that are put on blotters; NBOMEs, Bromo-Dragonfly, DOM, DOB, 5-MeO-AMT(had some once), 1p-LSD, AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, many lads, LSZ, the list goes on for a long time, anyways never LSA.
>>
>>29061273
Is this more of a problem from dealers though? Is the DWM more trustworthy? Can I expect actual LSD from a seller with good reputation or are all of the customers ignorant to this?
>>
>>29055561
Sounds like delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>29055561
I took 2 tabs of LSD for my first trip 2 days ago and it was AMAZING. It was just so fun and enjoyable. But I have to disagree with what you said about life changing most of my revelations came at the beginning of the trip and they were short.
If you want a life changing trip I recommend shrooms its fun too but I think LSD is funner but it makes you understand more about your self. I took shrooms for the first time last year and it made me decide what I want to do with my life. 1 year later and I am on my way to being great at what I do and its all thanks to shrooms.
>>
File: Red-blue-noise.gif (220 KB, 160x107) Image search: [Google]
Red-blue-noise.gif
220 KB, 160x107
LSD just makes gives me this in front of my eyes, no matter how many tabs I take.

It sucks, I am taking the same shit as everyone else, and while they are going nuts I am just browsing /r9k/ while trying to ignore the static in my vision.
>>
File: 1463355272578.jpg (18 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1463355272578.jpg
18 KB, 428x469
>>29055972
You post this reply for this thread but none of the racebait or tranny threads?
>>
>>29061402
I meant in droppers, is LSA in those ever? I haven't done psychs in years
>>
>>29061713
>tfw i have this without ever having taken LSD
Glasses lessen the impact of it but it really fucking sucks. You adapt after a while but theres still that little part of you that dies.
>>
Anybody up for a trip greentext?
>>
File: 1451455347636.jpg (78 KB, 750x565) Image search: [Google]
1451455347636.jpg
78 KB, 750x565
>>29055561
I'll never understand how white people will just do LSD for fun.
>>
>>29062056
Not everyone does psychedelics to get high like a teenager, some people respect them.
>>
Anyone like n2o with acid? 60-90m after dropping, smoke some weed and inhale 2-3 nitrous bulbs a couple mins apart. Result is a few mins of orgasmic feeling but non sexual bliss and strong visuals which slowly settle into a very mellow colorful trip, great for anxiety too if you have issues with that. Works with other psys too.
>>
File: 1448559530020.jpg (324 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448559530020.jpg
324 KB, 1000x1000
>>29062105
>not everyone does psychedelics to get high
Wat
>>
>>29062221
So close, Anon.

Orignaldigitalspiritualmystical
>>
>>29056436
If you take any amount you could die. It has a very inconsistent dose/response curve.

Some people can eat nbomes all day and others might die off one tab.
>>
File: vdv.png (4 KB, 294x74) Image search: [Google]
vdv.png
4 KB, 294x74
>>29055561
I went to Amsterdam and tried LSA
it was the single best experience of my life
It was so nice to have a few hours free of autism, I had never even gotten drunk before
11/10 would try again but I don't know how to get any LSD where I live
also I hate lying everytime I use the CAPTCHA verification
>>
>>29056485
Yeah just avoid nbomes and fentanyl analogues. U4700 in particular will fuck you up.
>>
>>29056612
I took salvia alongside my usual bong rips once and thought I was a boat made out of fingers. Good times.
>>
>>29055561
LSD feels awesome, highly recommended.
>>
>>29062056
Didn't know doing drugs for fun exclusive to whites. Really makes you think...
>>
>>29057563
You do realize that not everyone who browses 4chan is a faggot like you right?

Do you honestly think this is some kinda exclusive website for those edgy autists who sit in the corner wearing all black? It's not. It's on the fucking internet dipshit. Anyone with wi fi can post here.

You aren't special, and this isn't your personal clubhouse.
>>
>>29061941
>be me
>smoke salvia in my room like a faggot
>walk up to the window
>have to step over some shit (bad idea) and lean on the bugscreen to exhale out the window
>exhale
>my atomic structure starts to vibrate, or at least feels like it
>feel the bugscreen on my forearm
>REALLY feel it
>bugscreen is now part of me
>be no longer me
>be watching myself from a third person perspective
>be my pipe
>pipe-self orders myself to crawl under my bed
>myself makes an attempt
>bash my head against bed frame
>pain jolts me back into my body
>be really sweaty and can't decided if I want to keep my socks on or off

That was my only bad experience with Salvia. Lots of "level 2" Salvia trips involve physical sensations of becoming part of the rest of your visible environment. I'll greentext in a minute other people's trips as they told them to me and as I saw them happen, and my own good ones.
>>
>>29062435
>a boat made out of fingers

First time I heard that one lol, but not expected. It's always something like "I felt like bacon/a meatbag/a sausage/ a meat puppet/etc."
>>
>>29057607
Go with a low dose and write the dose you take on your hand.

First time I did this I took a lemon tekked 8th to the dome and jumped out my living room window. Woke up in the emergency room surrounded by my family lol. Still have a super gnarly scar on my inner wrist. I could have easily died.

Go with a 16th first. You can always do a higher dose next time, but you can't undie.

Btw, I'd suggest you play CS:GO if you have it: people will legit think you are hacking from all the headshots.
>>
>>29061713
i totally have had this shit *constantly* for a year now since i started to do some serious concentration meditation exercises in december of '14. learned to ignore this after the first few days, but i can still see it if i want to. did some measureable progress in meditation too (lucid dreaming, relaxation response, turning down the endless mind loops into a thoughtless awareness). do you know anything further about this? i was at a neurologist's but he was clueless
>>
>>29062221
That's true, especially psychedelics.

Getting high means chasing after immediate gratification, something you get out of smoking weed or drinking coffee/alcohol.

There are people who do psychedelics not for that immediate gratification of that experience that lasts anywhere from a few seconds to nearly an entire day, but for the change in outlook and mentality that comes from it afterwards. Getting high is a side effect.

Same with weed even, some people legitimately have some sort of medical problem and will use just enough to treat their condition, but won't smoke or eat edibles or vape to the point of watching hours of chinese cartoons and eating a whole brick of cheese in one sitting.
>>
>>29058168
All hail the glorious phenythalamine king SHULGUN!
>>
>>29058303
If you like having odd experiences then you will LOVE salvia. I know I did.

You absolutely need a tripsitter though. You will go fucking insane at high doses. I thought I was a boat made out of fingers.
>>
>>29062579
Right on brother. The hatred of "normies" has become more cancerous than the "normies" themselves.
>>
>>29059599
Weed is a mild psychedelic. If you have never hallucinated on weed, you have never gotten properly high.

Try dabbing. Yum!
>>
>>29059867
I do not envy your liver.

DXM has never done anything to me but make my body feel like a garbage can.
>>
>>29062853
>You absolutely need a tripsitter though.

It's not necessary as long as you sit on the floor/ground.

Every salvia trip that ended in disaster started with the person sitting on a couch/chair/bench/seat/etc. or even god forbid standing up.

A common theme in Salvia trips is the urge to go for a walk as soon as you start tripping, and falling down. Can't do that if you're already on the ground.
>>
>>29062993
>If you have never hallucinated on weed
I used to get fucking high every day and I never hallucinated stop your bullshit.
>>
>>29060023
Twice a week sounds like a great way to fuck your brain and liver. Try once a month.
>>
>>29061941
>be me
>Salvia is the hottest meme drug of the late 2000s
>bring some to girl's birthday party
>show up fashionably late
>most of everyone is already shitfaced
>"EY WHO WANTS TO TRY SALVIA AS A PARTY FAVOR"
>first up is a big guy sitting at the patio table outside
>he's wearing dollar-store party glasses and a party hat and whatever else
>takes hit
>holds
>exhales
>BROBROWHATDOESITFEELIKEBROAREYOUHIGHBRO
>big guy slowly takes off his party glasses
>looks absolutely terrified
>crushes them in his hands and drops them in his cup
>start laughing hysterically
>tries to get up
>falls over
>rolls on floor
>eventually comes back to and gets up
>was convinced that the glasses were controlling his mind
>had enough Salvia for one day
>cont
>>
I've done it several times at several different doses, OP. It's fun and can give you some good revelations but it doesn't necessarily "transform" you, it's just like having a really great lucid dream or like living in one of your fondest memories.

Tl;dr you should all try it (if you're smart about it and PREPARE), but don't expect a magic "antidote": I'm still a loner after 3 trips with other people.
>>
>>29063070
But you could decide to stand up during the come up.
>>
>>29061941
>be me
>with friends
>have tried a small amount (~100 ug) of LSD in the past with them
>was pretty fun, me ang my friend each take 500ug this time because we thought 250 wasn't enough after half an hour (I know, we were stupid)
>amazing trip
>climb tree
>feel like I'm a limb of the tree
>we walk down to this wharf type thing
>I went barefoot
>step through puddles and broken glass but didn't notice until later
>we arrive at the river (the Mississippi River, so it's huge as fuck as dangerous)
>peak
>I'm convinced this is the "tunnel" to heaven
>accepting_your_death.mov
>smiling the whole time, saying shit like "this is it, guys" and "we're about to close the book"
>roll around in grass
>wander off and almost jump in the river
>luckily somebody said "COP!" so I ran back to the bench to act cool
>end up climbing atop the bench's scaffolding (it was suspended by chains connected to this metal beam thing)
>laugh like a madman
>somehow the cop didn't stop us
>ended up back at their house safely
>melted into his blankets
Still one of my best nights I've ever had
>>
>>29063400
There's no real come-up in Salvia. It just hits you.
I mean if you suddenly HAVE to stand up between taking the hit and exhaling, I'm not sure what exactly would warrant that.. like you remembered that you forgot to return a Blockbuster movie that you rented in 2008?
>>
>>29063090
>every day

Tolerance is a bitch m8.

Also, you have no leg to stand on. Google that shit, marijuana is defined as a mild psychedelic.

Honestly you can very easily hallucinate on weed if you just keep packing bowls and don't tap out like a little bitch.
>>
File: urban-landscape-wallpaper-14.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
urban-landscape-wallpaper-14.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>no drug connections for the summer months when i'm home from uni
kill me familia.
also are you all into solo tripping? probably the most robot way to go about it desu. problem is that last time i tripped alone i completely lost my shit. advice?
>>
>>29063479
Set and setting brah, even if you're with other people. Always be in the right mindset when about to trip and also in the right physical location.

Also have some "safe"s with you. Something that you really enjoy and can focus your mind. Music on your ipod, a book that you can read, video games on your phone or Nintendo DS or PSP or something.

Not that you'd want to spend an entire trip playing angry birds or tetris or something, but it's something to bring you back if things ever get too introspective.
>>
Got my first acid connect recently. I prefer it to shrooms as it feels much "cleaner".

Definetly helps me stave off my depression.
>>
>>29055561
Lol no you're still a loser
>>
>>29055561
>700ugs
>not a complete pussy
ok pal
>>
lol @ atheists who believe life just magically rearangethemselves inti what it is

And more psych thiughts
>>
>>29063805
Wow. Little touchy aren't we?
>>
>>29064091
Lol at creationists who ignore scientific evidence and type like literal retards.
>>
>>29064094
No I will not touch your little penis, and fuck you for asking.
>>
>>29055561
ive tried lsd but shrroms are honestly 10 times better
>>
>>29064181
It is very subjective. I prefer acid because it feels cleaner and less confusing, but some like the body high and confusion of shrooms.
>>
>>29057802
>>29057739

soak a hard boiled egg in your dmt brew next time, it will absorb 95% of the tannins and save your tumtum
>>
one tyme I did the lsd lyke reel hrd oh em gee and I lyke am lyke oh em gee acid flashbacks
>>
>>29064602
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29064663
made me laff. i read it after i read your post though so maybe i was influenced by all the HAs
>>
>>29064782
I was being sarcastic m8
>>
>>29064901

No one cares you pretentious faggoty little puss boi bitch. go get "high lmao" and fuck off this board
>>
>>29064901
i know. that's why i said "made me laff." emphasis on the me.
>>
File: 1463662318308.gif (925 KB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
1463662318308.gif
925 KB, 212x176
>>29058745
It sucks, the Czech Republic banned it a couple months ago. I managed to grab 5 g's for $50 thanks to their closeout sale. Cured my depression, helped me get over my oneitis. Got laid the first night I tried it, even though my brother said that the entire night I looked like >pic related

>>29059009
>>29059661

Plenty, anons.

>download Tor
>get a good VPN that doesn't keep logs
>get a PGP encrypter
>start VPN, then start Tor
>create account on Alphabay (use link off of deepdotweb)
>buy bitcoins off coinbase/circle
>send bitcoins to Alphabay account (Alphabay automatically tumbles coins now)
>pick what drug you want
>PGP encrypt your address in buyer's notes
>wait for package to arrive
>Protip: unless there's no other options, never finalize early

>>29059101
Darknet. it's cheepcheepcheep

>>29059661
All you need is a coinbase wallet and an Alphabay account.

>>29060598
what >>29061202 said. The prices on Alphabay are done in dollar amounts.

>>29061273
>>29061402
The acid you get on the street is 1P-LSD, an analogue of "real" acid, LSD-25.
>>
>>29064922
Nah I think I'm good m8, but thanks for the offer.
>>
Bump cuz i like lsd
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.