[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else ever contemplate suicide because you would always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: blastoiseblackstarpack.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1667) Image search: [Google]
blastoiseblackstarpack.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1667
Anyone else ever contemplate suicide because you would always get shit pulls?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZFWwUlmhKA
>>
>>29055492
i remember how my brother would always find fucking legendaries all the time and i would get shit for cards. I could never get the first stage for my good ones, either.

I stopped once Arceus was released because I didn't know that certain ones were shit, and the first one i got was electric.

I would, just stop collecting these wastes of money now OP.
>>
>>29056918
Underage b&

Original cumnunt
>>
>>29055492
yeah, only found a few shit tier holographics and gave up buying them. until one day i went over some random kids house and had a bunch of cards stacked at his living room to be a pokemaster i had to do what i had to do and stole his cards. he had every single card with multiple charizards, blastoise and venesaurs. for the first time in my life i felt like the shit when i showed up to school to show them off, some kid stole 100$ from his parents just to buy a charizard from me. remember when a single charizad was going to upto 200$ at the mall when the popularity peeked.
>>
pokemon had a shitty card game.

old school yugioh was fucking zazz, i own every card produced up to 2006. Afterwards the tournaments changed rules/banned so many decks it became unplayable and then they started producing cards to destroy anything worth 20 turns to build. Retarded.

magic cards were cool too but nobody played where I lived.
>>
I could never pull that fucking Lugia. I was the shit among the Pokemin kids though. My dad bought me fuckloads of cards. I was one of the first kids to get a holo Mew, and people were mad jelly.

>>29057173
I once got a whole binder of cards stolen, had all original 150 Pokemon and most trainer cards. I myself have stolen a holographic Meowth promo (the one that came with the Game Boy game), and I have cheated at the TCG to win booster packs.
>>
>kid steals my Yu-Gi-Oh cards
>tell teacher
>"Can you prove they're your cards"
>of course I can't, am I supposed to be keeping a fucking Excel sheet of every card I have?
>literally go to his house and tell his parents he has my card and I'd like them back
>"No I buy my kid his cards, they're his"

Adults are assholes.
>>
>>29058876
>"Can you prove they're your cards"

As if you no longer having your cards and him suddenly having the exact cards that you're missing isn't proof enough?
>>
File: pepebtfo.jpg (392 KB, 3316x1896) Image search: [Google]
pepebtfo.jpg
392 KB, 3316x1896
>>29058876

you should've beaten the kid or key'd his parents cars.

thats what i did when ever people wronged me. i'd just vandalize all their shit. i set some roasties front yard on fire once and the family got so upset by my antics they literally packed up and moved away.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.