[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are <25 single mothers in any way acceptable to date, or should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1464504812131-gif.gif (367 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
1464504812131-gif.gif
367 KB, 200x230
Are <25 single mothers in any way acceptable to date, or should one just stay away from these grills at all cost?

Considering single mothers swallowed the bitter red pill by getting pregnant with some guy she trusted, basically she must be aware about shitty Chad's ruining lives by now.

Do these girls only cares about a beta provider in these situations or is there more to it?
>>
>>29055489
Do you really need to ask?

Even if they "swallowed the red pill", it changes nothing.
>>
No, they are almost certain to feel like their "youth" (i.e riding the carousel) has been robbed from them. It is a certainty that she would start cheating once she had a beta provider locked down.
>>
>>29055489
single moms want one thing and one thing only: a meal ticket. You are nothing more than a wallet to them.
>>
>>29055489
the "red pill" is that women are only sexually attracted to good looking guys. A woman can't be blue pilled, it's like if someone told men "you are sexually attracted to fat ugly girls if they are nice to you" you wouldn't believe it.
>>
>>29055489
You just need to go about it the right way. Get her pregnant, that way you've replaced the old guy that got her pregnant and your child will replace the kid she currently has.
>>
>>29055489
Don't bother. They'll never actually swallow it until they're 40 and nobody else will pick them up except for the truly desperate.
>>
>>29055489
You will always come second to the child. They will never love you. If the father wanted back in their life they will dump you within a second. They view you as a money tree more than anything. Its absolutely not worth it.
>>
I mean, go ahead and fuck them, if you've had a vasectomy. (and have documentation of this if she tries to trap you with another kid)

but you should never be in a relationship with them. Dump her immediately if she tries to get any commitment from you. Never see or interact with the kid(s) in any way, shape, or form.
>>
what about single moms whose kids are 18+, moved out and otherwise not dependent in any way?

I'm implying the mother is a hot 40+ milf
>>
>>29056344
>hot
>40+
contradiction in terms, in my opinion
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.