[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT MADE YOU A ROBOT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-18.jpg (60 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-18.jpg
60 KB, 480x470
Me:

Event 1:
>Be 7 years old
>It's late at night and I'm walking home with a female friend
>2 people in their 20s start stalking us
> goes to female friend and hits her
>run to him and save her
>the stalkers now hits me
>1 guy puts a fire lighter right in front of my face and says he's going to burn my face.
>somehow manage to escape
>she never thanked me...

Event 2:
>be 13
>father gets diagnosed with MS
>had to step down of his job and got severe anger problems
>"Anon, why didn't you put this in to the dish washer?"
"I-I'm sorry dad"
" YOU FUCKING WANKER YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT"
>This literally happened on a daily basis

Event 3:
>be 16
>be trapped in a state of emptyness
>"maybe i just haven't experienced something really bad happening"
>be on the dinner table
>Mum:" I've got cancer"
>Everybody is crying and hugging her
>I don't have an emotional reaction and just sit there, not knowing what to do
>>
Edgiest shit I've ever seen. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>29055456
this desu desu originalo desu agree
do it
please
<3
>>
>be born into a world that is not worthy of you
>>
The main 2 are these:

Event 1:

>be 6 or 7
>recess at kindergarten
>in plastic playhouse with three other people, one grill and two boys
>"so anon, what do you want to play" says grill
>"lets play family or something" says me
>grill: "so anon, what do familys do?"
>me: " i dunno, hug and stuff"
>she kisses me
>the two other boys tattle on us and tell the teachers
>teachers tell our families
>made fun of it forever and just stay away from playing with people

Event 2:

>in middle school
>have a decent amount of friends
>still cant talk to grills, and always get nervous when near them
>parents put me in private school in 9th grade
>leave all my friends from public school
>never bother making new friends at private school
>become one of those "library kids" throughout high school

I was only known for cheating on a shit ton of homework assignments and quizzes and never getting caught.
>>
File: 1463489306713.jpg (135 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1463489306713.jpg
135 KB, 633x758
>>29055425
>be me
>about 8
>very curious child
>strange, but I fit in well enough
>one day I start thinking about mortality
>wonder about what comes after life
>consider nothingness
>an empty void of darkness free of consciousness
>absolutely horrifies me
>years pass
>tormented by the notion that everything will end from the point of my discovery onward
>hardcore nihilist
>become very neurotic and shy
>suppress emotion
>do everything in my power to convince myself that there's an afterlife of some sort, but I never wholly succeed
>distract myself in video games, food, and online forums

>high school freshman
>finally coming to terms with my fate
>starting to find value in life despite my impending death
>socially and emotionally stunted from years of isolation from others
>never fully recover
>>
My gyno
>>
>>29055425
When my parents fucked and my Mom gave birth to a genetically inferior male specimen.

I was doomed from the start.
>>
>>29057030
why didn't you do what i did and not give a fuck?
>>
Im still surprised why you're not banned for being underage
>>
>>29057197
I eventually did, but it took a long time and some exposure to different attitudes about death for me to reach that stage.
>>
>>29055425
>what made
Stopped reading right there.

You are either born a robot, or you aren't. Fuck right off, yeah?
>>
>>29057372
>not recognizing the role of both nature and nurture in the formation of people's personalities
Fuck right off, yeah?
>>
Childhood cancer. In and out of hospitals throughout my formative years. I'm a lost cause mentally, especially socially. Wish everyday I would've just died. Cancer free for 4 years now :)
>>
File: 1452370905454.png (453 KB, 711x692) Image search: [Google]
1452370905454.png
453 KB, 711x692
>>29055425
>Be out going and happy child before 2nd grade
>At 3rd started getting more quieter cause people kept telling me to grow up
>At around this time with no father figure I started watching naruto and thought sasuke was really mature and cool for a kid
>This made me avoid the other children and tell them to leave me alone
>These habits continued throughout my life as I have pushed everyone away from me for the past 19 years and just lived my life on the internet
>>
>>29055425
>My earliest memory is asking my mother why I don't have a dad and her immediately breaking down crying.
>my male father figures (maternal grandfather and uncle) were constantly demeaned and undermined by their wives
>My peers at uni have repeatedly pressed me to come out as transgender, even though I'm not.
>There was apparently a girl who liked for years back in middle/high school but I had no idea in the slightest until she moved away. She was pretty obviously flirting with me in hindsight but I was and still am completely socially unaware

Also suicidal KV tfw no gf etc. I'll accept getting called a normie for the last one
>>
>>29057610
>My peers at uni have repeatedly pressed me to come out as transgender, even though I'm not.
I don't think it gets any worse than this
>>
File: 1436741765796.jpg (165 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1436741765796.jpg
165 KB, 640x480
>>29057030
this reminds me of when I was 4 years old and had had a hard time to sleep thinking about death.
I would usually get up and talk to my mother and frequently ask her "what happens when u die?" thinking she actually knew the answer and just wouldn't tell me.

Do you really think this has affected us in becoming robots and shut-ins?
Also reacently my mother has noted me, in discussions about me moving out, that I have never done things that "normal" people do. And if by that she means that I'm special snowflake or just an wierd/lazy person, I do not know.
>>
File: 1448513130120.jpg (607 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1448513130120.jpg
607 KB, 1000x1500
probably the fact that I'm borderline retarded. All my life I've pretty much been expected to become nothing.
>>
You're all a bunch of failed normalfags. You can't be a robot unless you were continuously and systematically alienated in every sphere of normal human existence from the time of your birth.
>>
>>29057372
kek, amateur.
>>
>>29058911
I don't know if you should listen to my advice, since I am a loser, but seriously if you are able to socialize also wanting to move out and get a job, u should grab your things and get out. You are only 19 but if that continues any longer u will be percived as a manchild
>>
>>29058911
deleting your post :^)
Having controlling asian parents have severely fucked me up.

>Growing up, faced several unreasonable restrictions.
>Not allowed to know the password to my computer and need permission to use it every time (i found a way through this by turning off the screenlock and putting my computer to sleep everytime instead of shutting off /mischief/)
>Have to give phone back after I get home from school
>not allowed to get a job
>can't go out by myself, don't even have a curfew since I need to get permission to go out of house, and I rarely am allowed to
>monitor what music, movies, and vidya I listen/watch/play
>have little to no privacy at all (go through my texts, internet, etc.)
>am rarely left alone, always have parent with me at home
>have to focus everything on studying
>as a result, develop severe depression, anxiety, etc. and become antisocial
>not allowed to move out, and cant even if I wanted to as I have no funds
>tfw all of this stuff still goes on today even though I am 19

This event stands out the most
>Be senior in high school
>Be a cyborg, somehow have a few friends and manage to get a qt gf despite my situation
>Parents find out I'm dating girl
>Go apeshit crazy, make me stop talking to all of my friends as they are "bad influences" and the devil is tempting me
>force me to not interact with them and makes me avoid them at all costs
>not allowed to attend any school events such as prom
>lose all my friends, become an outcast
>eat lunch in the bathroom stalls and outside for the rest of senior year and avoid social interaction
>contemplate suicide every day but am too pussy to do it
>tfw

I could have had a pretty normal life had it not been my parents. feelsbadman
>>
>>29058776
Probably. Without worrying about all that stuff for all those years, I am sure that I would turn out to be a much more well-adjusted person.
>>
>>29059118
Original deleted. No uni for anon?
>>
>>29059144
dude that sucks i'm so sorry
>>
>>29055425
genetics.

As soon as 8th grade hit my life changed forever. Popular guy to the school loner in a matter of a month
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.