[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Someone I'm hanging out with starts venting about personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (5 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 512x512
>Someone I'm hanging out with starts venting about personal problems
>have no idea what the fuck to say to them
Seriously do I relate to them with something similar that's happened to me?
Do I comfort them or some shit?
Growing up I was told no one gives a shit about each other's problems and to keep that shit to yourself
So now anytime anyone is comfortable enough with me to vent about their shit I got no idea what to say or do
Shit
Inb4 normie pls leave reeee
>>
so abandon that thought and do what you think is right. be a fuckin friend.
>>
>>29055261
Bruh, I don't just tell them what I was told, I usually say nothing or try and relate to them with a similar experience I had, because I'm afraid of intimacy
>>
>>29055211
>Growing up I was told no one gives a shit about each other's problems and to keep that shit to yourself

This is true but people get told by TV to "just let it out", "just say it" so they believe it.
>>
>>29055373
Yea normie culture may be bullshit but it's bullshit I have to buy into and learn if I want to have meaningful relationships with my friends
>>
>>29055464
Preach it, friend.

I have to put up a facade every time I'm with them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.