[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I commit suicide without people being mad at me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: man-on-toilet-PF.jpg (33 KB, 453x420) Image search: [Google]
man-on-toilet-PF.jpg
33 KB, 453x420
How do I commit suicide without people being mad at me?
>>
>>29055180
Write that you heard voices and saw things that scared you. They will just feel bad for you
>>
>>29055180
Sacrifice yourself for a higher cause. For instance, you could join the military and walk into enemy fire.
>>
>>29055180
Make it looks like a accident.

Use your Hitman Instinct
>>
>>29055180
You need to make it look like an accident.

>Go hiking with people.
>Accidentally fall off a cliff.

>Go kayaking.
>Accidentally flip boat and drown.

>Go bungee jumping.
>Accidentally make sure cord breaks.

>Run into a burning house to "save" people.
>Accidentally die trying to save them.

>Pay a hitman to kill you.
>>
>>29055216
This
Having a govmint issue gun and costume makes you hero regardless of what you have done with your life
>>
>>29055180
It doesn't matter. You'd be dead.
>>
>>29055256
>pay a hitman to kill you

If I ever go out, I'm gonna do that and try yo run from him/her. Go out with a bang, you know?
>>
>>29055256
>pay a hitman to kill you
Jesus fuck, that's gotta be the saddest way to die ever
>>
This is exactly why I'm getting so sick and tired of seeing you adult male teenage girl 14 year old emo wannabe going on 34 histrionic attention-seeking bitches...

If you were serious you wouldn't give a god-damn about these distraction techniques... You don't have the balls to actually do it. You don't actually even want to do it. you're just a poser, following a trendy fashion fling online with other similarly inept whining cowards
>>
>>29055319
And what does that make you, some sort of internet anthropologist?
Do you take pride in studying people like op who apparently don't feel bad at all.

Fuck off
>>
>>29055180
if you really want to kill yourself just do it
and do it in style
ride a shopping cart or something off of a skyscraper and aim for people
>>
Just do it. Use the most pragmatic excuse ever: I want to donor my organs* so anyone that need it.

*Provide your are a healthy enough person
>>
>>29055319
great post see you next time
>>
>>29055632
One of my dream way of killing myself is super gluing a tied rope on my pubes while jumping off a building. At least with this people can have a good laugh.
>>
Move to another city and tell your parents the bare minimum. Alternatively, you could flip a shit and cut contact then kill yourself. They'll just think you cut contact, not that you're dead.
>>
>>29055819
I did the flipping of my shit. Still too much of a softy to end myself. Then again, maybe not.
>>
>>29055180
Kill them too.
>>
>>29055216
Get shot in the dick then be taken hostage and get tortured.
9/11 great plan.
>>
>>29055819
I did it and don't want to kill myself anymore.
Did not realize how traped i was in my old life.
>>
>>29055180
What I have always planned is telling my parents I'm doing classified work abroad so I have an excuse to travel abroad and so I can commit suicide someplace where no one knows who I am. Once there I would like to write something like what Travis did in Taxi Driver to my parents so they might remember me in a good light.

>" Dear Father and Mother: July is the month I remember which brings not only your wedding anniversary but also Father's Day and Mother's birthday. I'm sorry I can't remember the exact dates, but I hope this card will take care of them all. I'm sorry again I cannot send you my address like I promised to last year. But the sensitive nature of my work for the government demands utmost secrecy. I know you will understand. I am healthy and well and making lots of money. I have been going with a girl for several months and I know you would be proud if you could see her. Her name is Betsy but I can tell you no more than that...I hope this card finds you all well as it does me. I hope no one has died. Don't worry about me. One day, they'll be a knock on the door and it'll be me. Love Travis."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.