[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i told the girl i was orbiting i didnt want to be friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1464102489836.jpg (495 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1464102489836.jpg
495 KB, 1305x1265
>tfw i told the girl i was orbiting i didnt want to be friends anymore cuz she just uses me

>tfw i feel bad for her cuz shes really sad and really does need a friend, or a chad to bring her back up

The beta is strong in me guys. Letting someones feelings who doesnt care about me make me feel bad. Jesus
>>
What's her info? I'll cheer her up. With my dick.
>>
f a g g o t
a f g o t f
g t o t f a
g o t f a g
o g f a g g
t g a g g o
>>
>>29055172
I know that feel man, the best thing to do is just tear yourself away from her even if it's hard.
The feeling WILL go away
>>
>>29055172
Good on op you may think it's bad now but, staying this way knowing you are being used is just sad
>>
>>29056635
that's what I'm hoping. unfortunately i work with her so i have to see her a couple of times a week. hopefully she will just ignore me and act happier
>>
>>29055172
Honestly, it's great that it happened to you sooner rather than later.
Most guys face this situation, and learn from it, making sure to never be beta again.

It is arguably the best lesson a girl will ever unwittingly teach you:
Never do things for a girl unless you are romantically involved with her, or she is offering you something in return.

Don't fall back OP, you made the right decision.
Don't talk to her again
>>
>>29057050
yeah i know i did the right thing but i know my reasoning on the inside is childish
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.