[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bachelor parties: >group of guys getting together and having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Bachelor parties:

>group of guys getting together and having a good time, bonding, drinking, sharing stories and experiences.

Bachelorette parties:

>whores taking the bride to be on a sexcapade with chad strippers slapping her in the face with their 9 inch cocks while screaming at her to suck them and get gangbanged before she says her vows.

Remind me to never get married
>>
Stop watching Dancing Bear.
>>
>>29054573

You don't believe it? Well it's true. Male strippers who work bachelorette parties are basically prostitutes
>>
>>29054552
>implying men don't go to strip clubs during bachelor parties

When will people realise that humanity on a whole is a plague and it's best to stay inside and avoid interaction?
>>
>>29054552
Except bachelor parties are usually a bunch of typical men gangbanging a stripper

Bachelorette parties are usually a group of girls going shopping and then out to a club
>>
>>29054618
Fucking this desu
People as a whole are shitty
It's not just women. For every rostie that cheats there is a guy who does the same shit
>>
>>29054618

Sure we do. For my brother's bachelor party we went camping, then to a baseball game the next day, then to some bars and a strip club later that night.

It was seriously fucking harmless and just the setting we were at, it was amusing, but none of us were going bananas trying to bang the strippers or touch them.

The strip club wasn't a goal or anything. Women make it their priority to get the chaddiest strippers to fuck them and tempt the bride
>>
>>29054676
You are basing this assumption entirely on movies, tv shows, and the stories you read from angry robots. You're angry at imaginary people you've cooked up in your own head.
>>
>>29054676
>Women make it their priority to get the chaddiest strippers to fuck them and tempt the bride

Citation? And wow, posting an anecdote, as if that's proof that all men do the same what you did. Are you even trying?
>>
>>29054962

No. What sparked me to make this post was seeing a chick's bachelorette cake on Facebook. It had penis sprinkles all over it and a naked Ken doll laying across it.
>>
>>29054552
My gf went to her sister's bachelorette party in Vegas and showed me the resulting pics.

The stripper was a 6'4" extremely fit Chad with a nice face but his dick was 5 inches max and quite thin. I gotta give him credit for doing that job, I know I wouldn't have the confidence for it.
>>
>>29055159
Bullshit, I've talked to actual strippers and the first requirement is to have a ridiculously large flaccid dick, like 95th percentile.
>>
>>29055215
I don't know what to say, I haven't talked to any strippers at all but I saw the pics and he was indeed smaller than me and I am only 6 inches.

She went to another bachelorette party where the male tripper also had an average dick, although this guy wasn't as much of a Chad as the first in looks and height.

Perhaps they just got unlucky.
>>
File: brides.jpg (98 KB, 888x325) Image search: [Google]
brides.jpg
98 KB, 888x325
>>29054552
>>29054573
I have something saved about this. Have a read
>>
File: bride 2.jpg (167 KB, 819x521) Image search: [Google]
bride 2.jpg
167 KB, 819x521
and the second file on my computer
>>
A girl's gotta have some fun before she settles down.
>>
>>29054962
>you're angry at imaginary people you've cooked up in your head

/r9k/ in a nutshell. You guys need to stop getting all your life knowledge from high school and the internet.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.