[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fembots hate sluts and whores >They are sluts and whores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pinkfembotlogo.png (32 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
pinkfembotlogo.png
32 KB, 851x315
>Fembots hate sluts and whores
>They are sluts and whores

Makes perfect sense, right? Hating something that you are?
>>
>robots want to fuck stacies and are mad at chads for doing that every day
>fembots want to fuck chads and are mad at stacies for doing that every day

I'm a hard misogynist, but this is clearly not a gender thing.
>>
>>29054529

Yeah, but gurrrrrl power is far stronger than any brotherhood in western culture. Seriously. Women are constantly invading male spaces and men are cruel to each other. Feminism forces this sisterhood gurrrrl power shit to exist, and hence, women redirect all their negativity onto us.

It's acceptable for women to hate beta males when Chad rejects them. But if a guy hates women because he can't fuck a hot girl, then he faces the wrath of western culture.
>>
>>29054628
Because a man is still considered to be the conqueror, the initiating party. Women can hate men for not approaching them, because it just means they will have to wait for a while longer or settle for less. But when a man gives up chasing after women, he's a quitter who forsakes his manhood.

"Women can do it, and so should I!" is the most beta cuck reasoning ever. You're a man, you're playing hard mode, face up to the challenge or give up and stop complaining about world not being fair.
>>
>>29054810

You basically just said that women can be irrational dumbasses while men have to do absolutely everything on hard mode and just deal with it.

I find it pathetic when women complain about guys not approaching them. Why the double standards? What about "gender equality"? No, if guys can't complain about women not dating them, women shouldn't be able to do it either.

I've faced the challenge (of life) plenty of times, I'm just sick up to my rooftop with how western culture gives women every advantage humanly possible.
>>
Well, I hate myself for what I've become.
Yet I still feel compelled to do unhealthy and immoral things to make myself feel better and/or distract me from the suffering I feel.

What's so hard to understand?
>>
>>29054935

Can you expand on all that? Open up to me, baby.
>>
File: pol on women.png (180 KB, 1124x615) Image search: [Google]
pol on women.png
180 KB, 1124x615
>>29054810
literally you
oregano commento
>>
bumperino

sd7uf8s6sdf8dsyftr67s54f6sgsifd
>>
"""""fembots""""" will always find a beta orbiter that will boost her confidence and any 7/10+ that will dick them down

us as men need to stop letting our lives revolve around women

i understand that we want to get laid, but if every guy on earth ignored women, they'd have to come to us, right?
>>
>>29054430

i do indeed hate myself
>>
>>29056221

Can you explain? Why are all the fembots replying here so cryptic. so vague?
>>
>>29054529
the difference is fembots can actually get chad because vagina has value

there is no reality in which robots can get stacey
>>
>>29054810
Giving up is pretty comfy lad. I hate women and women hate me, so it's all good.
>>
File: 1456888160138.gif (718 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
1456888160138.gif
718 KB, 300x160
>>29054430
>be shut in recluse
>only go outside for work
>stay in a 50 degree room all day and wear blanket around me like pepe NEET photo during the summer
>at home I look like tomoko my hair isn't combed either
>am HHKV I don't even touch my own mother, it feels like rape to me
>rarely hold extended conversations with people
>go on r9k and see all these *****fembots***** talking about their relationships and get angry
>robots will approve of them and then call me a slut and whore

Hating something I'm not and hating something that roastie fucking whores attatch themselves to in order to grab even more attention. If you have a bf you shouldn't be here bitch.
>>
you're right they hate competition for orbiters
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.