[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel about getting a written or verbal apology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454584845804.jpg (50 KB, 648x486) Image search: [Google]
1454584845804.jpg
50 KB, 648x486
How would you feel about getting a written or verbal apology from a bully who made your life miserable when you were a kid?
>>
I was not bullied ever in my life :^)
>>
I never had a specific bully, it was just everyone.
>>
>>29054394

But what if one of them reached out to you? I'm in the same situation. Everybody shit on me, so I shit on the one guy below me, thereby heaping onto the already huge heaps of shit he already got.
>>
>>29054347
I would cross him off my hit list and then smear some lipstick across my lips so I can feel pretty. I'll save his life later with a rifle to show I can change.
>>
>>29054347
I didn't have any of those.
I shot up to my current height of 6'2 literally overnight when I was 14, I have stretchmarks across my lower back from it.

Regardless, no. Words don't mean anything.
>>
I bullied some people out of spite and jealousy and would like to apologize but I'd feel like an idiot if they had forgotten already. They're all reasonably adjusted now.
I myself would not really like an apology from my bullies, as I'd sperg out. I guess it depends on the person.
>>
I would reward them by moving them to the top of the list.
>>
It would feel sort of like their being condescending to me
>>
>>29054459

I'm spiteful as hell and would absolutely love to delete the message and fantasize about them eagerly awaiting a grateful reply that will come.
>>
i wrote to my victim which i bulles when we were like 6-10 a few years ago, apologized for being a stupid little bitch and such and then we started talking about out lives and video games, this was before i started coming here. Still got him on facebook, seems to have it pretty chill
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.