[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every single band with a female lead singer is just a cunt and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: orbiters.jpg (555 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
orbiters.jpg
555 KB, 2560x1600
Every single band with a female lead singer is just a cunt and her orbiters. Prove me wrong.

>protip: you cant
>>
>>29054177

which one of them is the guy that left?
>>
Echosmith

They're brother & sister
>>
Yeah, I sometimes wonder about it myself.

Like, I'm 100% sure they all want to bang her, but they're too beta to do anything about it, so they just 'remain friends'.
>>
>>29054205

None she gets the BBC daily
>>
hole, white lung, the breeders, etc
>>
>>29054177
Nah in most cases its more like "we have some guys but nobody wants to sing, dont you know that one girl?"
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
Sometimes the girl dates another band member..
>>
>>29054226
Eh, if it's a famous band, they all get so much puss and ass, you can't even comprehend.
>>
>>29054226
and she 100% knows it too, and she just uses it to boost her own self-esteem, all the while getting fucked by chad. fucking women man.
>>
What about No Doubt? Tony broke up with Gwen and she wrote a ton of songs about how heartbroken and devastated he made her (and they both kept playing in the band which is pretty insane imho
>>
Nightwish. /thread.
>>
>>29054177
that is some next level frienzone shit
>>
>>29054620
he probably put up with it because $$$$

i'd put up with that shit if i was getting $5,000 (low estimate to what he probably gets) per gig.
>>
>>29054205
Everyone but the legit orbiter, the guy on the left, left.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.