[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thousands dead in terrorist attacks since 2010 >middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>thousands dead in terrorist attacks since 2010
>middle east is even more fucked up than it was in the 2000s
>immorality is now being glorified
>the rise of white guilt
>if you aren't far left you're a racist
>nanny state legislation

Why has this decade been so shit?
>>
>>29053762
Women

r9gay
>>
And its only going to get worse friendo.
I don't want to see what the future holds anymore but, I'm too pussy to end it.
It's a sad fate.

>movies are shit
>video games are shit
>music has been shit for quite a while
>tv is unwatchable

Call me grandpa if you will but, it will happen to you one day...
>>
Maybe the turbans would stop killing thousands of us if we stopped killing hundreds of thousands of them
>>
>>29053821
>movies are shit

Get better taste. Same for music.

Your ignorance of the decent stuff out there is making you believe it's all shit.
>>
>>29053762
What do you want most in life?
>>
>>29053863
Turban is Sikh, please don't associate it with the shit religion of Islam.
>>
>>29053903

How old are you?
No I got burned out on super hero movies in the 2000's
and I was never a fan of kanye or tay swizzle.

Watch one day you'll be all done with highschool and you'll be posting here "reminiscing" about the good old days of Capt.America the winter solider and Ariana Grande.
>>
>>29053863

>dead muslims
>bad
>>
>>29053903
Not OP but pretty much identical sentiments, though I do consider my own life fairly rewarding otherwise.

But I ask you: where do I look to find decent films? Indie movie festivals, or are you just meaning smaller name titles?

I have a huge LCD television that someone literally gave us but I never watch it and dont pay for television service. Itd be nice to download some good shit to watch sometimes though, if there were any.
>>
>>29053978
I'm 24, anon.

I hope you are embarrassed for making baseless assumptions like that just to stroke your own ego in thinking you know shit.

>Watch one day you'll be all done with highschool and you'll be posting here "reminiscing" about the good old days

This was my film taste five years ago, friendo. It's intro stuff, you should know these.
>>
>>29053762
Don't worry it will get worse

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1327684010979.jpg (945 KB, 889x1745) Image search: [Google]
1327684010979.jpg
945 KB, 889x1745
>>29053998
I used to get my suggestions from /tv/ back when it still talked about film.

For modern stuff I just follow Cannes mainly, and catch up with older movements and directors in between. It's fairly easy to find the good stuff.

I suggest reading about film a bit to get more of an understanding an appreciation of it.

Check out this guy as well
https://www.youtube.com/user/everyframeapainting
>>
>>29053762
why are you such a stupid fucking faggot that won't stay in your god damn containment board god damn i fucking hate /pol/
>>
File: AFGANS in Turbans.jpg (176 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
AFGANS in Turbans.jpg
176 KB, 840x630
>>29053934
Afghans wear turbans too you dipshit
>>29053990
Yes it is bad because going into their countries and fucking shit up just creates more terrorists and refugees
>>
>>29053998
There are plenty of good films still being made if you look past the big budget shit. I'm lucky and live in a city with a lot of indy theaters, but all that stuff eventually becomes downloadable. As for music I don't know. I'm an old fag so keeping up with new music is harder because I don't go to shows anymore. Mainstream pop is always shit though. You may bitch about Taylor swift et al and think the 90's were better but we had Britney Spears and boy bands back then too. It's all relative.
>>
>>29054421
>going into their countries and fucking shit up just creates more terrorists and refugees

Finally someone here gets it.
>>
>>29053978
I think you only proved his point further
>>
>>29053863
>america invades iraq
>therefore muslims murdering europeans is the europeans fault
>>
>>29054130
Can i get some names
>>
>>29053762
i've been thinking the turn of the millennium is the downfall of the civilization, shit REALLY started going downhill once 2000 rolled around
>>
>>29054421
Not in western society.
>>
>>29054656
Not in western society what?
>>
>>29054554
In the pic it's: Wild Strawberries, Synecoche New York, Metropolis

Werckmeister Harmonies, The Thin Red Line, Inside Llewyn Davis

La Haine, The Thin Red Line, Ther eWill Be Blood

If you're asking for names about film it really depends on your current knowledge. There's no point going into some early stuff if you don't know much about cinema, even though they might be good standalone movies you'll be missing out. anw, a few safe people to start with would be Godard, earlier Scorsese, Kurosawa, Ozu, Fellini, Bergman, Welles, Tarkovsky, Bergman.
>>
>>29053863
Truely spoken like a third world shit skin

T. Mohammad
>>
>>29053762
If you want peace - get ready for a war. Sadly, but true. Humanity lost its worth and respect, because we live too fucking good.
>>
>>29053762
>he believes the world/society has literally ever been "good"
>top lel
>>
History is a pendulum. Hopefully things start turning around soon. SJWs are already burning bridges. People hate them so much that trump is the republican nominee.
>>
File: awoo.gif (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
awoo.gif
25 KB, 300x300
>>29053762
Yeah but at least we get to experience and even participate in the first proto-fascist movement since the 1930s. That has to count for something.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.