[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>big brother comes back from uni >makes dinner for us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1444677520413.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1444677520413.png
128 KB, 579x523
>big brother comes back from uni
>makes dinner for us
>while we eat, he pulls out his phone and asks me if I watched "that" video
>I don't know what he's talking about
>shows me some grandma singing about peeling fruits
>no reaction
>see him
>he's laughing his ass off
>afterwards shows me and my mom some random "comedian" (think John Oliver, but whiter)
God I hate millennials so much, why are they so cringeowrthy and lacking in any communication skills
I could hear him arguing with my mom about the cooking, probably because he's not used to anyone telling him what to do anything.
>>
Stop whining you little bitch. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>29053638
fuck off idiot normie, go to facebook if you don't like it
>>
>>29053613
>God I hate millennials so much

No, that's plain old retardation.
>>
>>29053613
>younger brother
>whining about millennials

lmao keep crying jizz stain
>>
>>29053657
lol keep crying bitch nigga

your brother will be more successful than you in every single way and you'll be living with mommy and daddy when you're 35.
>>
>>29053734

Not OP, but you sound like you're butthurt because you share his brothers childish sense of humor. That's weak, yo.
>>
>>29053613
Senpai this happened when I visited one of my cousin. One of his friend showed a video supposedly funny, I could't even fake a laugh, and I'm usually good at it, I think? Memes destroyed me.
>>
>>29053792
For what it's worth I've been in the same boat too

>go to see my older sisters and brother
>never got to see them much but thought they were cool when i was a kid
>theyre all sitting in the house watching Tosh.0 and laughing hysterically
>absolutely zero reaction, have to fight back urge to sperg out about how unfunny this shit is
>>
>>29053613
Why does him liking stupid stuff make you mad so much that's your brother bro that's your flesh and blood even if you think he's retarded your not supposed to hate him like this that's cold man. Some people are into stupid shit and that doesn't mean you have to associate with them but when it comes to your brother you should just be happy he's so happy about something that he's willing to share it with you and spread that happiness he loves you and he wants to make you laugh with him but instead you go on the Internet and bitch about him like a faggy gossiping girl this isn't your diary homo
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.