[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get NEETbux? I'm moving out of my parent's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: NEETBUX.png (17 KB, 1018x622) Image search: [Google]
NEETBUX.png
17 KB, 1018x622
How do I get NEETbux?
I'm moving out of my parent's house soon and I want NEETbux.
No real disabilities except for anxiety and depression, but those won't get me shit.
I can fake autism EXTREMELY well, as I am an INTP.
Where do I go to apply?
What do I say?
pic drawn by me no h8
>>
>>29053584
Fuck you, you worthless cunt. You're going to crash the system for the people that are really fucked in the head. I wish I could dox all you fucks and give your information to the government.
>>
>anxiety and depression, but those won't get me shit

you'd be surbrise :DDD
>>
those benefits are for people like me who really are entitled to them you cunt
>>
NEETbux is an umbrella term. You might be looking for unemployment benefit. Hope you live in Europe.
>>
>>29053584
So, you're just going to ask without even mentioning what country you're from? Fucking moron. Just google welfare and your location.
>>
>>29053611
You have to really up it. Like bring up facts such as, i haven't gotten a girlfriend ever, I don't have any friends, i'm scared to go outside, i become very scared when i'm going to check out at a store, when i was in highschool i never really said anything, my life is a misery. You got to sell your mental illnesses or they'll just prescribe you some shitty meds
>>
>>29053744
Not OP, but I live in Europe and the closest thing to that I can get in this shithole is like 500 RON, or 125-ish USD per month for a year if you were previously employed and lost your job.
>>
>>29053584
>can fake autism EXTREMELY well
don't do it EXTREMELY well

the secret is to be subtle and natural
>>
>>29053606
>the people that are really fucked in the head
Those people don't have anything from being alive anyway. It's not like they deserve it.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29053584
This drawing in your post is great.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.