[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 17-24171552cebf18649c.jpg (47 KB, 680x525) Image search: [Google]
17-24171552cebf18649c.jpg
47 KB, 680x525
my brother is having a party in our house and im alone in my room what should i do?
>>
drown in anxiety and pace around and think about suicide and get startled at any loud noise and feel your heart go spastic when it sounds like somebody is approaching your door
>>
>>29053409
pee in punch bowl
>>
>>29053409
Fuck you're a retard bud. Go and get drunk wtf is wrong with you?

also its kinda odd to have a party at 3 pm
>>
File: 1430937612375s.jpg (3 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
1430937612375s.jpg
3 KB, 125x100
REEE as loud as possible, fill up your Super Soakers using piss bottles, and gun down every disgusting normie until they're slipping and falling into piss and Stacey is getting your infested piss into her barely covered snatch.
>>
>>29053479
Are Americans really so retarded they think there is only one timezone?
>>
put sleepy pills in punch bowl and rape
>>
its 21:00 here and i dont want to consume alcohol its literally poison
>>
>>29053541
Then go do drugs or just go hang out. If you make yourself look like an idiot just go back to your room. Wtf do you care if a bunch of normies think you're an idiot anyway. Go try to have fun and if it dosent work out come back here so we can make fun of you
>>
>>29053409
Invite yourself to the party and beat up the strongest biggest Chad there is to assert your dominance over everyone there, and then all the qtp2t's will come flying to you
>>
If you can manage to sneak out try to stock up on snacks and get a jug. Then get comfy and play video games.
>>
fuck it i had a bottle of vodka i drank a lot of it what should i do now feeling drunk
>>
File: born2feelflamethrower wojak.jpg (181 KB, 1064x1280) Image search: [Google]
born2feelflamethrower wojak.jpg
181 KB, 1064x1280
call your parents or some authority figure
tell them what your brother has started in the house
just somehow get them all in trouble
rain on their parade, OP
show the normie scum that you won't tolerate their shit in your own home
but remember to stay unsuspected so they won't blame you, claim it was a neighbor or something who got them in trouble
>>
im drunk im going out out there wish me luck!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.