[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come there are so many single men but no single women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: alexander layko.jpg (85 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
alexander layko.jpg
85 KB, 1024x768
How come there are so many single men but no single women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1qGKD4zfsw
>>
This is the case for all animals, not all men mate but all women get fucked by someone in the descending order of alphadom, the men at the bottom who are single are those who don't compete or can't.
>>
I feel like i'm losing IQ points by listening to this autist desu
>>
This is a prime example of what happens to users of this site who are mentally weak
>>
File: 1464886437629.png (134 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
1464886437629.png
134 KB, 1000x998
>>29053328

What's going on today isn't natural. It's artificial. It's the result of social engineering.
>>
>>29053431

BUT BUT THATS NOT TRUE. I KNOW PLENETY OF "UGLY" GUYS WITH HOT GIRLFRIENDS.
>>
>>29053645
Kek. Sure. This meme always cracks me up.
>>
>>29053645
love this meme
like pottery
>>
>>29053412
We're just inferior. We just got unlucky and got fucked by genetic lottery.
>>
>>29053293
whos this elliot rodgers wanna be autisit? is he trollin? or this fag for real?
>>
>>29053690

BUT BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. YOU CAN GET ANY GIRL YOU WANT IF YOU SIMPLY HAD CONFIDENCE AND TRIED HARD ENOUGH.
>>
>>29053293
because 80% of males are just genetically inferior
>>
>>29053737

theres no such thing as "genetically inferior" though. nothing is genetic! everything is a choice we have control over! zyzz proved that!

*snickers* i hope they bought it guys.
>>
>>29053293
What we find attractive is "genetics" in how we see a mate. Women want the best genetics to give their off spring. Men just want to spread their genetics into as much as possible.

Women want the best.
Men just bang everything.
>>
>>29053690
I've already given up. I accept I'll always be a KHV

It just fucking annoys me how normies think you can overcome it. They never had to work for sex.
>>
>>29053431
Au contraire, it is incredibly natural. Historically the issue was resolved with arranged marriages and partnership based on virtue and character but people are being reduced to their baser instincts today. It is natural, but not good.
>>
>>29053832
Well they had to work, but much less. Despite what they see through their just-world googles, hard work often doesn't help. To succeed you need luck AND hard work.

Hard work without luck gives you limited success. VERY LIMITED.
>>
>>29053293
You can see through this guy's facade pretty easily, he should kill himself. or should I say, you should kill yourself, OP.
we're not going to give you views for your character.
>>
>>29053737
There is no way you actually believe this. Unless you believe 80% of women are genetically inferior as well.
>>
>>29053875
it's a meme that normies like to push
>>
>>29053875
Not him but you are a retard. Women are much more valuable due to their ability to have kids. Why do you think we still have manlets? Because despite short men being largely disadvantaged, tall men will still fuck short women.
>>
>>29053873
True. I've experienced it myself in other areas. But yeah, when it comes to sex, I'm just fucked. If I get lucky I might get some 1/10 fatty.
>>
>>29053923
Genetically inferior women shouldn't be allowed to breed either, then.
>>
>>29053976
In reality that doesn't work though. Chads want all chances to propagate their genes. Even if it's with inferior women.
>>
>>29053976
if only there were differences between the sexes that might explain why genetically inferior women breed while gentically inferior men don't
>>
>>29053328
Rape would solve the issue desu senpai.
>>
>>29053873
Genetics is like we were all assigned jobs at birth. Chad gets 100 points of social capital per hour of hard work we get 8 points of social capital per hour for hard work. The hardest working genetically inferior male can only match the laziest shittiest chads possible
>>
>>29053923
>Women are much more valuable due to their ability to have kids.

Care to explain with they use the pill and condoms then?
>>
>>29054043
Exactly. It's not fair. Only a cuck would accept it.

>>29054054
So they can enjoy the perks of being desired without actually having to go through pregnancy.
>>
>>29054030
If the /pol/tards are going to go full eugenics mode then it doesn't make sense to let genetically inferior women breed.
>>
>>29054008

Because a man impregnating a women has no risk for him. He can just fuck off and do whatever he wants. Meanwhile the woman is stuck being pregnant for 9 months and raising some dipshit kid she's emotionally attached to for 10-20 years.

That's why women are naturally more selective of mates.
>>
>>29054054
They don't want to breed with us losers. They'll soon stop using them once they land a Chad.

>>29054043
It's why I don't get why some people on here suggest communism as a solution. Chads would still have their pick of the women. In the end you can't overcome genetics.
>>
File: disgust.png (132 KB, 386x272) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
132 KB, 386x272
>women will still claim they aren't privileged
>>
>>29054094
And that's why anyone who is non-Chad but participates in society is a retard. It's humiliating to live as non-Chad. It's a miserable existence. Being a worthless NEET is better.
>>
>>29054136
I concur. We were doomed from birth. I suppose one decent thing about the modern age is that we can at least be shut-ins with relative ease compared to our ancestors.
>>
>>29053293
Is he the next supreme gentleman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JzfGFGw3rk
>>
>>29053668
>>29053689
I'm not him but it's true. I have more often seen ugly dudes with good-looking girlfriends than vice versa.

In my year nearly all the guys had girlfriends, including the short weaboos and nerds, while a lot of girls didn't have boyfriends. I guess that was just an anomaly or something
>>
>>29054086
>So they can enjoy the perks of being desired without actually having to go through pregnancy.
>>29054095
>They don't want to breed with us losers. They'll soon stop using them once they land a Chad.

That doesn't answer my question, if women are more valuable because they can have children (and actually there's a decline in child birth in the first world countries) why would that count when they don't want infact, to have children?
>>
>>29054095
> In the end you can't overcome genetics.
uh yes you can it's called controlling female sexuality
>>
>>29053293
>Layko

fuck off, normalcancer
>>
>>29054173
>ugly dudes with good-looking girlfriends than vice versa.
take the makeup off and I'm sure the girls were just as ugly as the guys
>>
>>29054173
That sure was. The guys I know from high school, only the Chads had girlfriends. And to this day. The ones who didn't have girlfriends in high school still don't 5 years later, save for one guy who is 6'5".
>>
>>29054194
Because these instincts you can't override easily.
>>
>>29053645
Ugly men are more alpha than prettyboys. Ugly men get laid more than pretty boys.

REPEAT AFTER ME: MEN AND WOMEN DON'T SELECT FOR THE SAME THINGS
>>
>>29054223
Yeah it's weird. A good deal of girls were single, even the decent looking ones. All my 'friends' had girlfriends and it annoyed me going out with them and all of them having a girl attached to their arm. Most people in the grade were guys so it's even stranger.
>>
>>29054249
This has nothing to do with instincts though, this guy >>29053923 came to the logical conclusion that women have more worth than men based on what we went over in the last 2 posts, while the premise is simply false because this is all about casual sex and not reproduction.
>>
>>29054306
Well there is always the possibility. If a man takes off his condom, he can't have kids. A woman who stops taking birth-control usually still can(depending on age). That's why it still counts.
>>
It just looks that way because older women are invisible (at home chainsmoking with their cats) whereas older men are hard to miss as they go to and from work.
>>
>>29054345
I meant a man can't give birth, unless it was obvious.
>>
>>29053293
HOWLY SHIT THIS GUY IS ME
>>
>>29054345
>If a man takes off his condom, he can't have kids
I'm pretty sure that to make a kid you need sperm, so while he can't inseminate himself he can inseminate a woman, likewise a woman that stops taking birth control won't have a child from having sex with a man using a condom.

And again, with the constant decreasing of child birth in 1st world countries, how does this matter at all? Especially now that people live a lot longer and it isn't needed to have a dozen kids to cultivate your farm to survive.
>>
>>29054408
What's your point? Do I really need to point out the obvious about 1000 men and 1 women compared to 1 man and 1000 women?

If all the 1000 men take off their condoms, the 1 woman will still have at most 1 child every 9 months.
>>
>>29054203
That horse has bolted. How do you propose to do that in the age of Tinder, 50 years after roasties got their freedom? You could hardly convince them to shack up with robots.
>>
>>29054469
What's YOUR point, we're talking about casual sex, women don't want to have children nowadays and if they do it's often between the age of 30 and 40, sometimes even later, what is their worth based on something they don't do? What part of declining child birth rate in the 1st world countries are you missing?
>>
>>29054501
just wait for the collapse of the west
>>
>>29054527
That's how it is. What else do you want me to tell you? Whether they deserve the treatment they get for their childbearing capabilities is beyond the point.
>>
File: yamaki risa.jpg (126 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
yamaki risa.jpg
126 KB, 500x719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AUs33qEDUQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtiR5iCVdVQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBYRhcbKRac

here are some more incel beta males
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.