[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you faggots roided and got tattoos all your problems would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6
File: 3.jpg (159 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
159 KB, 960x960
If you faggots roided and got tattoos all your problems would disappear
>>
>>29053257
Sorry it's not that easy. Roids don't just magically make you stronger and give you good physique. A body like that comes from a good diet and putting in hard work at the gym. Roids just helps speed up the process a bit, but it's no wonder drug like the meme makes it out to be.
>>
If anyone wants to actually do roids, ask me anything. It's cheap, don't have to leave your house, and impossible to get caught if you live in the US.
>>
>>29053416
where the fuck do i get them
I cant afford a gym so i have a home universal machine
>>
>>29053415
There was a study done where one group did steroids and didn't exercise, and the others simply exercised a couple days a week. The roided group gained more muscle.
>>
>>29053453
reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk
Or any of the darknet markets like Alpha Bay, Dream, etc.

If you have it shipped US domestic there's pretty much zero chance of getting caught. But shipping internationally can be risky since it's going through customs.
>>
i wish tattoos could cover my belly stretchmarks
I am male
>>
Yeah just shrink your gentiles, go bald, fuck up your hormone production. Sounds like a good idea
>>
File: lel.png (561 KB, 854x740) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
561 KB, 854x740
>>29053257
Implying i'd be willing to look like such a faget like that

>kys
>>
>>29053583
Try having stretchmarks on biceps. I think you cant get tattoos on them.
>>
>>29053590
It only shrinks your balls. Why would anyone care about the size of their balls? Why would you want big balls? And they shrink because they don't need to produce testosterone anymore since you're injecting it. They come back when you stop. Also, steroids give you higher libido, and more frequent/stronger boners.

Steroids don't make you bald. Balding is determined by a gene, so either you're going bald eventually or you aren't. Balding (in those with the gene for it) is accelerated by DHT, which is converted from testosterone. So yes, taking steroids will most likely speed up balding if you're susceptible to it. But if you don't have the gene, steroids won't affect your hair at all. You can also take DHT blockers like finasteride/dutasteride to keep it at a normal level while taking steroids.

As long as you control your estrogen with an AI, there's no hormone problems. Being on steroids for more than 2 years could permanently affect your natural production, but that's pretty unlikely still. Even then, you would just have to blast and cruise and inject like once a week.
>>
>>29053729

>Here's a whole list of problems steroids cause
>B-but still use them, steroids are AWESOME!

Delusional
>>
>>29053674
Doo doo, farting, buttholes, and your gay penis.
>>
>>29053729
>blast and cruise and inject

yeah you're right, that doesn't sound incredibly gay at all!
>>
>>29053729
>And they shrink because they don't need to produce testosterone anymore since you're injecting it. They come back when you stop.
source?
>>
>>29053729
I've been working out for a few months now and I've put on about 10 lbs, noticeable bicep and thigh muscle size increase. A little pec muscle development. I'll take the slow route, average person can put on 2lbs of muscle a month so 24lbs in a year. That's fast enough for me and I get to keep my big balls and hair
>>
>>29053765
- Painless injection once a week
- Take a pill every 2-3 days (only when blasting)
- Slightly smaller testicles
- Accelerated balding for those with balding

Yea steroids are so hard dude
>>
>>29053985
Fuck your big balls, faggot. Fuck your hair.
>>
>>29053989
steroids are why cops are so dumb and angry
why you trying to make my man anon retarded?
>>
>>29054048
I'm not your man, faggot. Fuck your father.
>>
>>29054074
>"steroids don't fuck you up"
>thread full of you raging over trifling bullshit

???
>>
>>29054032
but I like having hair and big balls. Slow muscle growth over years may be tedious at times but if in 2 years I can put on around 40-50lbs in muscle it's worth the wait to keep from injecting all the time and losing hair/getting acne/shrinking my balls. If my balls shrink I wouldn't be able to produce insane high volumes of cum anymore
>>
>>29054048
i h8 fagets n u r a faget so u shud fuk ur dad
on the other hand, do you wanna fuck MY butt? i'm a boy, just like your fag dad!
>>
>>29053415
No roids really are a magic muscle potion, you can take them, not lift and still gain muscle.
>>
>>29054179
Fuck your muscle growth, faggot. Fuck your cum.
>>
>>29054032
>>29054074
>>29054200

This is a troll.

>>29054179
You most likely won't be putting on 50lbs of muscle in 2 years. You get diminishing returns. So maybe 20lbs one year, 10lbs the next, 5lbs the next. Once you're at like 200lbs and lean (for someone of average height), you can't make gains without steroids anyways.
>>
>>29054230
you make me laugh man #FBZ #3001 #UA #CLOCKWORKNIGGA
>>
>>29053257
You will be ottermode in like a year ay the very most if you're already not fat with lifting. Girls dig the ottermode body more than the gigantic guy.
>>
>tfw too stupid + paranoid about getting caught + paranoid about shrunken nuts/enlarged heart/balding etc. to order some sterons online
life is suffering lads
>>
>>29054282
oh yeah I forgot about diminishing returns..well even 30lbs in two years is still pretty good for me would put me at about 200lbs. I'll just have to see I guess. I'm at about 170lbs at the moment, about 14-15% bf and 6ft.
>>
>>29054325
I just weigh up the pros and cons. Obviously much more mass much quicker would be ideal but at the cost of fucking up my test levels and shrinking my balls, ain't worth it to me when I can do the same in a few years naturally.
>>
>>29053989
>Slightly smaller testicles
my goddamn nuts are already fucking small. theyll be like two little peas if i start pinning. nothing worse than having a small dick and small balls,both of which i have. fucking reee etc.
>>
>>29054200
>"steroids are fine and have no side effects"
>chimping out over someone disagreeing with you on a nepalese tapestry forum
my friend, you need to stop juicing before you do something you regret
>>
>>29053729
>Also, steroids give you higher libido, and more frequent/stronger boners.
Yeah and if you take them long enough then you can no longer get an erection without them.
>>
>>29054367
shut up you stupid faggot i'm like 1 post away from convincing him to be my boyfriend.
>>
>>29054372
not to mention all the heart problems, see how many former WWE stars who took roids through their life died in their 50s from heart problems
>>
>>29053453
here you go anon make sure you get you a pct after you done a cycle
http://legalsteroids.com/
>>
>>29054623
lol @ ur dad's stinky pussy
lol @ ur dad's stinky pussy
ur dad has a stinky pussy and i lol
>>
>>29053985

You didn't put on 10 lbs on muscle in a few months, sorry buddy. I'm assuming you've been lifting for 2 months because it already seems like you're exaggerating so 4 of that was muscle and 6 was fat
>>
>>29053474

Could you shoot me a link to that study? Not because I don't want to argue you, but I could use it for some other things.
>>
>>29053257
>your problems
what are my problems exactly..? speak for yourself faggot.
>>
>>29055097
why don't you study the wrinkles in your dad's scrot, BYITCH
>>
File: buttmad..jpg (84 KB, 900x994) Image search: [Google]
buttmad..jpg
84 KB, 900x994
>tfw going to do roids as soon as i finish my intial 6 months of lifting

going to be so cash
>>
>>29055197
>going to be so cash
literally. i hope you got enough money saved up.
>>
I'm /fit/ but I'm short it doesn't work don't believe the hype

To get grills you have to be tall and that's it
>>
>>29053257
I would not do any type of testosterone because it would change my personality. I have values so I would not want those to change because I have a high sex drive and want to get an STD. Maybe I'll do TRT when my time comes but that's it.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
I started exercising for two days. Am I going to make it? What exercises do I do to get rid of the beer belly?

>tfw got acne all over my body

What do I do to get rid of the ones on my chest?
>>
>>29055240
also you have to JIZZ in their JIZZ when you JIZZ them in the JIZZ unless JIZZ is on JIZZ and the JIZZ over JIZZ a JIZZ.
>>
File: Steroids-Bashin-1996.png (11 KB, 356x491) Image search: [Google]
Steroids-Bashin-1996.png
11 KB, 356x491
>>29055097

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleTop

Its really mind blowing. Lifting as a natty is fucking retarded and a total waste of time. I understand bioluddites take pride in being inferior and their weak frames and tiny muscles but I see nothing wrong with being enhanced. Fuck genetics. I want to be huge so I use low test and deca year round and blast tren once a year each winter.

As a noob given ideal conditions you should expect to gain 30 to 40lbs of muscle your first year. Once you hit your peak gains will me slow and mostly nervous/mechanical efficiency unless you increase doses or add compounds. I'm perfectly happy sitting at 190lbs. I blast mainly because I'm addicted to the "on" feeling. Like everyone else I hit my peak the first year. Naturally it will take 4 or 5 years and a slow decline after late 20s.
>>
>>29053257
Lol no. Then I'd be a fraud.

I'm pretty content with who I am, if the world believes I should be outcast for it, then so be it. There's no chance I will stoop to the level of degeneracy for the sake of female attention.
>>
>>29055329
Go to a nutritionist.

Go to a dermatologist.

You can't go to the nutritionist when you are already having a heart attack.

Stop being stupid or you will die. My friends dad had a 4 minute mile time in high school, died before his own son was out of high school because of a failed operation due to his obesity. Eat less calories. Are you eating 4000 calories a day? Eat 3000. Get advice from the nutritionist.
>>
>>29055312
I'm on a fairly high dosage of testosterone (at least 2000 ng/dL in my blood) and my personality hasn't changed. I don't feel excessively horny or like going to da club. If anything I might feel slightly less aggressive, maybe its because I am more confident while on it?

Thankfully I also have no urges to get a tattoo.
>>
>>29055368
congratulations, you have achieved a negroid phenotype
>>
>>29055460
It's easy to assume that you won't be in control while on certain drugs, and from my experience it is not true. To use a good and common example, stupid stoners actually already have low IQ's and it's not the cannabis.

I've done minimal research on anabolic steroids but I understand that they are pretty safe. From what I understand if you get the right medicine you can easily pass a drug test too.
>>
>>29055164

Reported.

>>29055368

Thanks man. I'll read through this and maybe some of their references too. Personally, I would never use it because exercising has a different purpose for me, but I never had a problem with those that wanted to use it. At the end of the day, it is a personal decision, so do whatever works for you man. Appreciate you pulling the article for me.
>>
>>29055368

>You pay through the nose for steroids and you only weigh 190 lbs

No wonder you think lifting natty is a waste of time. You're such a low test weakfag, you need to take steroids to get similar results to normal people.
>>
>>29053729

You could get by injecting like twice a month with undecanoate ester. If you're over 30 hormones are fucked anyway.

The choice is roid or be a pussy. There aren't any bad sides to roiding whatsoever unless you're retarded and do 5g test base once a month or similar.
>>
>>29055573
yeah, you are, but you spelled it wrong. first two and last two letters were ok but you seriously fucked up the middle part. that's ok, you did a good job for a person in your situation.
>>
If I did roids I would go bald. Solve one problem create another.
>>
>>29055640

Shit, you actually responded to me just saying reported to you? Will I get another response from you?
>>
>>29055678
holy shit yeah, you wrote a lot this time so i better get started. umm... well you tried again to say... uh, to say the word you are but it was a weird point in the sentence and you got it wrong again....... ahhhh dude crash and burn, crash and burn. shit. why'd you write all that to me, that's too much pressure.
>>
>>29055720

Again again! Don't stop now. Shower me in love baby.
>>
>>29054366

Take hcg and proviron. I like clomid even when pinning just because of its volumizing effect. It could be placebo but I don't notice much atrophy and they seem bigger when I eat clomid. Supposedly they fuck up your eyes but I haven't noticed anything. S4 definitely fucks with my vision. Sarms are fucking retarded.
>>
>>29055752
ummuhhhhhh you have a tight butt and ur hawtt. take that faget.
>>
>>29055753
what if someone just shoots you
>>
>>29055229

Its literally cheaper to roid than lift natty. Food is the most expensive part of lifting and with testosterone, $3 a vial if you homebrew, you improve the conversion ratio to the point it not only pays for itself, it saves money on food.
>>
>>29055784

God I bet your dick is so long and thick, and just rock hard. I bet you are like a stallion, you gay boiii!
>>
>>29055784

But in all seriousness, I gotta leave. This was fun. Let's maybe do it again sometime.
>>
>>29055855
yes please, if you find someone indiscriminately accusing people of fucking their fathers, that's me, come say hello!
>>
>>29055499

Genetics are a meme but race still can't be changed. I forget the name but that shit vitiligo guys take will help your skin appear white. Hair and bone are pretty much static though. I'm from alpine racial stock with some Choctaw. I havent noticed any negroid features.

>>29055573

Strengththeory.com has lots of super autismal writeups on lifting, mainly about strength. I'm not nice what your goals are but it might be worth checking out.

>>29055575

I really don't spend much at all on gear. Maybe $50 a month during a balls to the wall blast. I homebrew my gear. It's only so expensive because I insist on pharma grade ancillaries. Noone fakes testosterone enanthate but cabergoline could be pramipexole or worse, baking soda. 190 isn't much but I'm not trying for ifbb and I like to keep body fat low. I'm one of those 6pack year round otter faggots.
>>
>>29055790

What do you mean, like with a gun? I'd probably be sad and then die or go to the hospital. I hadn't really thought enough about it to have a plan written up in the event I'm shot. What would you do?
>>
How bad do tattoos hurt? I'm a little pussy and I want one but I don't want to cry in front of normies.
>>
>>29053257
enjoy ormonal shutdown faggot
>>
>>29056320

Steroids is the opposite of hormonal shutdown. You get as much as you want. If anything nasties are the only ones experiencing shutdown. I get 375mg a week of testosterone and it never decreases unless I choose for it to. How much do you get a week and how fast is it decreasing?
>>
>>29053257
You people seem to not realize that women don't find that sort of body that attractive. In a real life example, my cousin lifted until well, I'll be damned if he was not the finest example of Chad if I didn't think of one.

Protip: Chad is a name that was used in the 80s-90s to define gay men.

The problem is, getting ripped and muscled is a male fantasy. Men who are ripped in media are not meant to turn on women as much as to let you self-insert and think how awesome it'd be to be that strong and powerful. It's the kinda skinny, scruffy dude with the dreamy eyes the ladies fantasize about (in fact, soon after my cousin stopped taking the gym seriously, got a damn job and started getting better things to do, he got himself into a good relationship)

The thin, scruffy nerd look wins over more people than you'd expect if you have a decent sense of style. It wins you over the right people, rather than the followers of "chads"
>>
>>29056425
penis is the opposite of butthole, doesn't stop you from putting your dad's into yours.
>>
>>29056603
>tfw we've forgotten everything from the 80s-90s
>>
>>29056425
yeah until your body gets accustomed to it and stops producing
it may turn back as normal but in some cases you can lose it and be forced to be on TRT for life
>>
>>29056736
whatever, better coming from a smart chemist than my gay brain and stupid danglers
>>
How does one require roids without any connections?
>>
>>29057018
they probably get them on the deep web
>>
>>29056736
Your body never produces supraphysiological levels of testosterone. That's the whole point. Your body actually does the opposite of get accustomed to it. Instead of downregulation the body actually increases androgen receptors and differentiates satellite cells in response to extended high test exposure. Roids are unique in that instead of tolerance you see a stronger response the more you use.
>>
>>29057058
ok but the problem may come when you stop taking them, or do you want to take them for life?
>>
>giving up your health just to get laid
no thanks im not that thirsty
>>
>>29057108
>still believing roids is bad for your health meme

Keep being a scrawny little fuckboi then.
>>
>>29057152
why are you so eager to get other people on this
you're like a fucking cokehead
>do you do coke? what kind of faggot doesn't do coke? go get some coke!
>>
>>29057152
If youre the test/deca guy, how complicated is the process of homebrewing it

Do you get your stuff off darknet or what
>>
>>29053257
Roiding no, working out yes. Got weird ass gf who lets me basically be a manchild cuz I got buff. Now she's trying to get me to get a tattoo but I'm not a degenerate so I keep stalling saying "I just need to find an artist and an idea"
>>
>>29057098

I want to take them for life. It's a dollar a gram from my current source and I can maintain on that much a month, that's low enough estrogen isn't a problem then either. After a while in just becomes routine. I cut my hair, I wash my clothes, I inject test. I was always skinny and weak growing up. People only get skinnier and weaker as they age so if I wasn't happy at 21 I won't be any better off at 41 unless I supplement.
>>
>>29057328

I'm the test/deca guy but I like the way the guy you quoted thinks.

Glass media bottle, vacuum bottle top filter, hand pump, oil, and your powder. Mix powder and oil, filter, carefully remove filter top and replace with septa top, transfer to pre sterilized vials. It's not the only way and far from being the best or worst way but it's good enough for me.
It takes hunting but you can find domestic raws with a good markup. If you're busted in customs they just confiscate. They can tell you're not a druglord so they don't care to hunt you down and arrest your nonexistent cartel or anything, unless you're Australian. If you're bong it's even easier, they probably won't even confiscate.
>>
File: natural limit.jpg (30 KB, 224x494) Image search: [Google]
natural limit.jpg
30 KB, 224x494
just turned 19, 2scared2use because of balding, and i already have a tall forehead/heart shaped face so if the shit made me recede i would probably legitimately kill myself

also, i was a problem kid in high school, drank bottles of alcohol and cough syrup, got monged out on sleeping pills, etc. im washed away of all that now, but i still fear that my insides could be weakened and taking gear would be a bad idea

ive been lifting naturally for about 2 years SERIOUSLY, though i did full retard routines and one or two days a week for like 2 years before that. i've been consciously cutting calories now for the past 6 months though and have lost 35lbs and am starting to see some results finally.

im just too concerned with the side effects.

im gonna just keep on lifting until i have something at least similar to this, because it WAS done without gear, in the late 1800s. i don't care if it takes me half a decade more. fuck losing my hair and burning out my endocrine system
>>
You have to develop some strength before roiding. If you roid day 1 of training you will gain so much muscle that your tendons won't be able to adapt and it will cause a lot of pain. But then again you can roid and not even lift and still gain faster than natty lifting kek.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.