[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are all women hardwired to be dishonest liars? please post your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Thisshitshouldbeillegal.jpg (327 KB, 779x691) Image search: [Google]
Thisshitshouldbeillegal.jpg
327 KB, 779x691
Are all women hardwired to be dishonest liars?

please post your encounters with the deceitful sex.
>>
women depend on peers for everything. They have to fit into the clutches of society at all times, otherwise they literally cannot survive. If a woman had to hunt her own food alone she'd starve to death.

That's why they do these identity politics, to fit into as many groups as possible, to scavenge as many resources as possible.

Women are programmed to lie their way into everything.
>>
>>29053128
whats the problem with those pictures?
>>
>>29053199
Look at them one at a time. Slowly. Imagine that the first one you see is the left. She appears much more attractive. This is called using the "myspace angle" to hide your fatness. One who employs this tactic is known as a "master of angles"
>>
>>29053175
Cool science, bro.
>>
>>29053224
I dunno, I think she looks better on the right. Left makes her look like she has a man jaw.
>>
>>29053224
Actually to me the second one looked better because of her face which looks better there.
>>
>>29053231
>cool
>cooler
>coolest-o
>>
>>29053199
Those pictures are of two different people.
>>
>>29053224
I think she's pretty attractive.

Inb4 triggered teens displacing their anger onto me for liking something different
>>
>>29053224

She's not deceitful for posting pictures at different angles. You're just retarded if you think women look exactly the same from every angle.
>>
Florida OP? Welcome to hell
>>
>>29053224

>This is called using the "myspace angle" to hide your fatness.

>she has both pictures on tinder
>Hides her fatness in one and uses another photo

If she really was a liar, she wouldn't have put up 4 pictures of herself.
>>
File: 1464670215631.png (599 KB, 1028x675) Image search: [Google]
1464670215631.png
599 KB, 1028x675
>>29053238
>>29053246
>>29053259
>>29053270
>>29053307
all these white knights and me without my dark tower of chaddom from which to sully this poor damsel
>>
>>29053394

>If you disagree with me, you are a whiteknight

You're a fucking idiot. I don't even find her worthy enough to jerk off to.
>>
>>29053394
Are you retarded lmao?

I agree that women bullshit a lot with MySpace angles. But I'm sure you could have found a better example. I'm just saying that your example is bad.
>>
>>29053270
dont waste your time using logic on r9k. the boys want a circlejerk, nothing more.
>>
File: wtf.png (1 MB, 1268x635) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1 MB, 1268x635
>>29053128
Some people just take it too far.
>>
>>29053128
>>29053517

I personally think both men and women are shit just in different ways. Women are solipsistic. They see themselves as the center of the universe. Everybody that exists in their life is only kept around as long as they serve a purpose. You see this all the time in the way women talk about problems. It's always someone elses fault.

If she cheats it's because the other guy seduced her or her partner wasn't giving her enough attention.

If she fails it's because of muh patriarchy and sexism.

If she can't get a Chad as a boyfriend she blames men for having standards to high

When men complain that she is being a bitch she just tells them to man up.

Women can never see themselves as the problem. Never. They do not have a sense of moral responsibility or agency.
>>
>>29053394
I'm not a white knight, I just fucking love tits.

fuck me, right?
>>
>>29053579
That's 2 different girls you retard
>>
>>29053806
I promise you they are the same person. I know this girl irl.
>>
>>29053128
Why is it deceitful? She posted both pictures and neither picture seems like it was altered. She still clearly has fairly big titties. Besides, her face is disgusting on the left.
>>
>>29053224
>master of angles
kek
>>
>>29053853

to be fair she also got very good at makeup
>>
>>29054169
Chris angles makeup freak.
>>
>>29053853
Nice eyes, but how did she make her nose thinner?
>>
>>29053662

good writeup that i agree with. would you mind doing one for men?

also the most important thing about women that i have noticed in my life is that they never have to "face reality" so to speak because they can live in delusion indefinitely and men will still fuck them.
>>
>>29054222
makeup basically
>>
>>29054229
>also the most important thing about women that i have noticed in my life is that they never have to "face reality" so to speak because they can live in delusion indefinitely and men will still fuck them.
True. A women doesn't need brains or social status or money like a dude. If she is a 5/10 and has basic common sense she can get by.

For men

Men are assholes at heart. Women are shallow but they do show some empathy. Men do not care. Men do not rationalize away their mistakes like women, but they have no problem hurting others.

They will lie behind your back and sabotage you.

They will only care about you as women if you meet their basic threshold for looks. Otherwise you are invisible.

If you are a dude and you show any weakness around another dude they will destroy you and break you down.

They will cuck you. They will rape you. They will fuck your mom and sister. They will cheat on you if they are seduced. This is a little bit of an exaggeration, but men are driven by their dicks more than anything else. The redeeming quality of a women is that she will at-least look after her kids. A man will abandon his kids no problem if it suits him.

Overall I think men are slightly better because once you enter a mans inner circle you have their respect and loyalty which you can never have with a women unless you are her child.

Also most men and women fit my descriptions. There are some exceptions who are genuinely nice people but they are few and far inbetween.
>>
>>29054321
No. Photoshop.
>>
>>29054507
No dude. As gay as it sounds, I've watched makeup videos and shit. There's a certain technique to make the nose especially look slimmer, pointier and generally more sculpted.
>>
>>29054475
>They will only care about you as women if you meet their basic threshold for looks. Otherwise you are invisible

as a manlet, i promise women are the same.

>>29054475
>If you are a dude and you show any weakness around another dude they will destroy you and break you down

agreed but i prefer not to think of it in such pessimistic terms. at its core this is actually healthy competition.

>>29054475
>Also most men and women fit my descriptions. There are some exceptions who are genuinely nice people but they are few and far inbetween.

very true. and the worst is that if you try to speak as bluntly/plainly as you have done here, no one will believe you. rather than consider for a second that they have flaws, they paint you as "an asshole >:("
>>
>>29054652
>as a manlet, i promise women are the same.
True romantically, but a women is still willing to be a friend if you don't meet the looks threshold. Dudes won't be your friend unless they are somewhat attracted to you.

>agreed but i prefer not to think of it in such pessimistic terms. at its core this is actually healthy competition.

I think men a lot of the time take it past healthy competition. Men don't just want to win. They want to dominate.

>very true. and the worst is that if you try to speak as bluntly/plainly as you have done here, no one will believe you. rather than consider for a second that they have flaws, they paint you as "an asshole >:("
I think it's because normies don't want to admit that they are at heart bad people. Because once they actually reflect they realize it's true. To make themselves feel better they just call you bitter and try to push it off.
>>
File: prettymeh.png (917 KB, 668x872) Image search: [Google]
prettymeh.png
917 KB, 668x872
>>29054222
Angles and makeup.
I actually like her face a lot less now that she's not as fat.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.