[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you grew out of before you turned 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: no fun allowed.jpg (59 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
59 KB, 448x473
>liberalism
>believing that everyone is born equal
>believing in free will
>television
>taking the opinions of critics and reviewers of any medium seriously
>sneakers
>making excuses for improper grammar, ever
>the "marriage" meme
>the "women" meme
>the "college" meme
>pretentiousness
>screaming/yelling in an argument
>pretending to enjoy boring classical literature in order to seem intelligent or cultured
>political correctness
>standup comedy
>social media
>at all factoring other people's opinions into your own personal tastes and preferences
>motivational quotes of any kind
>minimalism
>relative morality
>New York City
>using forks
>eating garbage food, pretending to enjoy it, and going around telling people it's an "acquired taste"
>good posture
>black coffee
>anticipating birthdays
>interacting with normies
>smartphones
>the idea that the larger something is, the better it tastes
>Marvel movies
>Canada
>hobbies that involve consuming instead of producing
>snow
>therapy
>hope
>>
File: 1464201724277.jpg (54 KB, 560x399) Image search: [Google]
1464201724277.jpg
54 KB, 560x399
>this thread again

I grew out of constantly reposting the same shit
>>
I think there is a 50/50 chance you will go back to those things before you finally turn 18 OP.
>>
WE WANT POOPIES LOLLLL
>>
I grew out of most of my shoes famalam
>>
>>29053019
I agree with most of that list but
>standup comedy

????
>>
>>29053070
I'm 20 years old, senpai.

>>29053112
Either contribute meaningfully to the thread or fuck off and don't post at all.

>>29053138
99% of it is awful (DUDE I'M A MINORITY LMAO jokes, DUDE I'M A WOMAN LMAO jokes, DUDE SEX LMAO jokes, DUDE GARDEN VARIETY OBSERVATIONAL HUMOR THAT YOU WOULD MAKE WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHILE DRUNK BUT WHICH ISN'T UP TO PAR FOR AN ACTUAL ON-STAGE SET LMAO jokes, etc.) and the remaining 1% isn't really worth trudging through the godawful rest of it for.
>>
I can agree to some of these
>>
File: 1463571280122.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463571280122.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
>black coffee
>using forks
>>
>>29053867
What is the appeal of disgusting, bitter black coffee? Please explain it to me, I am genuinely curious.
>>
so it's summer and the edgy /pol/ niggers are at it again, this board is a lost cause
>>
>>29053019

At first I started understanding, but then it just got sadder and sadder.
>>
>good posture
enjoy turning into the hunchback of notre dame by the time youre 40

most of this list is retarded, but i wont refute most of your points because its obviously a joke
>>
>>29053019
>The color yellow
>Split ends
>Squares
>Black people with blonde hair
>Prerequisite algebra skills
>Wal Mart
>Background characters
>Reddit-tier memes
>>
>>29054354
>not liking authoritarian political correctness means you're an "edgy /pol/ nigger"
This country is beyond hope.
>>
>>29053019
>Autism: The Shitpost

It's really, really good, Senpai
>>
>>29054339
It's like trying to explain the appeal of beer to someone with an underdeveloped palate. Just eat/drink what you like and don't assume people have the same taste as you
>>
File: mickey.jpg (94 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
94 KB, 900x900
>>29054510
>underdeveloped palate
Please refer to this section of my opening post:
>eating garbage food, pretending to enjoy it, and going around telling people it's an "acquired taste"
>>
>>29054570
I'm more concerned about the forks
>>
>>29053019
>>liberalism
>>believing that everyone is born equal
>>believing in free will
>>television
>>taking the opinions of critics and reviewers of any medium seriously
>>sneakers
>>making excuses for improper grammar, ever
>>the "marriage" meme
>>the "women" meme
I agree.
>>the "college" meme
College isn't a meme so much as people are just too retarded to understand what college is for. I respect people who go to college because they actually want to become scientists or researchers. And there's people who need to go to college for their job, like doctors, lawyers, probably most engineers, including computer scientists but not if they want to become programmers or game developers.
>>pretentiousness
>>screaming/yelling in an argument
>>pretending to enjoy boring classical literature in order to seem intelligent or cultured
>>political correctness
>>standup comedy
>>social media
>>at all factoring other people's opinions into your own personal tastes and preferences
>>motivational quotes of any kind
I agree.
>>minimalism
What do you mean by this?
>>relative morality
What do you mean by this?
>>New York City
Sure.
>>using forks
Huh??
>>eating garbage food, pretending to enjoy it, and going around telling people it's an "acquired taste"
Tastes are actually different. Some people like fish. Others don't. Same applies to certain fruit, vegetables, etc. It's possible these people simply grew up richer and are used to it, whereas you ate Hotdogs with ketchup and mcdonalds burgers every day.
>>good posture
Not a meme? Now you're just trolling.
>>black coffee
>>anticipating birthdays
>>interacting with normies
Agree.
>>smartphones
Each to their own. I use my smartphone to shitpost on 4chan when I go out. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't need a smartphone.
>>the idea that the larger something is, the better it tastes
>>Marvel movies
>>Canada
>>hobbies that involve consuming instead of producing
>>snow
>>therapy
>>hope
Agree
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.