[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's an article about our future. http://roadsandkin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: HIKIKOMORI-photo-3.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HIKIKOMORI-photo-3.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
Here's an article about our future.

http://roadsandkingdoms.com/2015/the-lonely-end/

>A few years ago he received a call from a father whose son had just committed suicide. The young man was a hikikomori, a shut-in who had barely left his room in months. He was found electrocuted to death, a cable wrapped around his burnt flesh.
>'When the father spoke to me he did so very dispassionately, there was no trace of emotion in his voice,' Koremura says incredulously. 'He spoke to me as if it were an ordinary cleaning job.'
>It was only when the father left the phone and went into his son's room to give Koremura more details that he broke down.
>'Im so sorry, my son, I'm so sorry,' the father began whimpering, according to Koremura. 'If only I would have known how sad you were, maybe I could have helped you.'
>>
i fantasize about killing myself and my father finding my body. he deserves to see it for himself face to face what he's done.

i want to leave a suicide note blaming him explicitly. i want him to stand over my corpse and tell him: you did this to me.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 960x540
>>29052963
>hikikomori
hmm
>>
>>29053111
I want to do this to her.

My parents were pretty shit but I don't care anywhere near enough to do it to them.
>>
>>29053111
You should be more positive about life and pardon him.
>>
>>29052963
I'm 28 KV, practically a college dropout, and I already make more money than his middle management ass ever did. He died ten years ago.

>I r8 this thread unrel8able
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.