[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>diet for 3 days >eating about 1850 calories a day >exercising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1463782602574.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1463782602574.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>diet for 3 days
>eating about 1850 calories a day
>exercising (hiit) pushups and plank etc all week
>still massive belly
>dont want a gf after i fapped
>ask myself why I'm torturing myself
>i don't know why the fuck im doing this

Fuck it all I'm having pancakes/waffles with maple syrup in the morning and bacon and eggs and sausages.

Then Im eating a full bar of milk chocolate and instant coffee with sugar in it. Then Im having crisp sandwiches with white bread, non of that whole wheat shit.
>>
>>>diet for 3 days
>expects to lose years of compounded bodyfat
>>
>>29052635
>3 days

lmao

enjoy being fat for the rest of your life. Might as well just binge eat until you die if you don't care
>>
>>29052635
Three days great.
You don't want to lose weight go eat more pancakes.
>>
THREE DAYS NIGGA

THREE DAYS

COME ON, MAN
>>
I compete in "natural" bodybuilding.

Even for me, it takes like 25-30 weeks to get ready for a show and I start my cuts at no higher than 15-17%

Dieting is slow as fuck, get use to it. It takes about 18-20 weeks before I actually have all the fat gone from my abdomen, then another 5-10 weeks to get all the little extra shreds going.
>>
>>29052918
op here

but why do this to yourself?
>>
>>29052635
I wish I had your appetite. I eat maybe twice a day because I find it such a drag to go grocery shopping, cook, make delicious food, and eat it.
I tries lifting and eating properly once, but it felt like I was constantly eating and eating. I don't know how people actually consistently eat more than 2000 calories every day. I just can't do it.
>>
eat all that shit
work out
gain tons of muscle from working out and eating like a pig
????
profit
>>
>>29052943
To be ripped? Improve self confidence?
>>
File: TwhOJfO.png (91 KB, 1075x1430) Image search: [Google]
TwhOJfO.png
91 KB, 1075x1430
>>29053020
op here

its not like im hungry, i just eat because im bored and it feels good for a few seconds while im watching something

>>29053038

meh i dont go outside sept school, i abstain from woman and ive learned to deal with other people opinions.
>>
>>29052943
Same reason why I played WoW for 10 years. Autism.
>>
>>29053085
Pretty sure this entire post is bait because you sound like a lazy undisciplined autist
>>
i had decided to over eat yesterday but i forgot. i was going to have pancakes too. but today i was thinking of making some french bread and then making some french toast with that but i don't have any sugar. hmm.

whole wheat breads and pasta are good, though.
>>
>>29052635
>3 days
>only 3 fucking days
>expecting visible results after ONLY 3 DAYS
>>
>1850

try 800 calorie diet to lose that lard
>>
>>29052635
>all week
>still massive belly
>expecting initial visible results in under 1 month
lmao-ing at ur lyfe lardass. this is why youre fat

fatties cant into delayed gratification because of their food addiction. patience, consistency, and self-control is all you need, but since youre fat and dont have self-control in the first place, all this is just an exercise in futility.

just take a load off m8, have a Hostess Twinkie or 10
>>
>>29052635
Its been three days you dipshit. You don't lose 30lbs overnight, it takes months to see results.
>>
>>29053144
Where do you think you are, again?

If robots had self-discipline and weren't autistic they wouldn't be robots
>>
how many thin or even in shape robots are there? plenty.

its not gunna help anything, just eat like a fucking pig and enjoy yourself
>>
>>29052635
In an ideal world, I'd love to be fit and in shape. However, I'm a lazy piece of shit who likes to do stupid shit like eat a bunch of snack cakes or eat peanut butter straight from the jar. I was losing weight for a while due to eating less than 1500 calories a day, but it fucking sucked and all I could think about was eating junk food so I gave up on that. Now I've just accepted that I'm going to become a fat shit soon enough. I've already gained about 15 pounds.
>>
I don't understand how just by having an aesthetic body isn't a reward in it self, you're at your prime, bitches mirin at u, you feel good and look good, people take you more serious, it rebuilds good habits, more energy, fucking fat degenerates will never understand how good it is to have that
>>
>>29052635
>1850 calories a day
that's a diet?
>>
>>29052635
You are doing all this shit to get rid of your belly as soon as you can.

Its just impatience OP
Maintain a regular active life
And have a well rounded diet.

The results will come. Just in time.

You dont have to look at self improvement as a competition.
>>
File: 35398926-300-345.jpg (8 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
35398926-300-345.jpg
8 KB, 300x345
>>29052635
>diet for 3 days
>still massive belly

Retard.
>>
>>29052635
1850 calories per day? That's probably the amount you need just to maintain a static weight.
>>
I make protein crepes. It's just eggs and protein powder and cooked like crepes. I top with sugar free maple fake syrup or heavy Whipped cream and frozen berries.

You'll never look good eating so little and doing girl exercises. You need 3000kcal minimum per day and should run or bike instead of pushups and planks, pushups are retarded for cardio. You also need to do resistance training of some kind. I do Texas method but it doesn't matter as long as you do low rep high volume barbell compounds while enhanced.
>>
>>29052918

Don't lie. Weight-loss is very fast and easy. Take dnp and ride the bike trainer, you lose a pound of fat per day. Take diuretics to drop another 5 to 10 lbs and you're good to go. I stack t3 and amphetamine with dnp so I can cut even faster. 1200 calories is enough to lose only fat and keep muscle.
>>
>>29052635
>exercising to lose weight
Eat between 750 and 1050 calories a day and you'll lose weight fairly quickly.
>>
>>29054820
>starve yourself and suffer

nah
>>
>>29052635
>diet
>for three days
>>
>>29053182
>>29054462
>>29054586
>>29054820
You actually need to calculate how many calories you need to maintain your weight (for an adult male normally between 2000 (skinny) and 3500 (fat) calories I think), and then go about 400 below that.
>>
>>29052635
You do know that 1850cals is still quite a lot if you actually want to lose weight, right? What a good meme thread.
>>
>>29052635
>about 1850 calories
so, what, you were just guessing?
>>
>dieting for 3 days
>expecting noticeable results

SHIGGY DIGGY
>>
>>29052635
Listen.
Do it for one month.
Try it out.

Just follow this diet for 1 whole month.
Then you will see very noticeable results.
>>
>>29057046
why give advice to someone who isn't willing to change
>>
>>29052635
>Dieting for 3 weeks now
>already lost 3 kilos (~6 pounds)
>planning to keep this up for another month or two

feels good.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.