[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a family member that committed suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 465531.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
465531.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
Do you have a family member that committed suicide?
>>
My great grandfather shot himself in the head. There were probably more people but suicide is a very taboo topic.

Apparently it's quite common in my country, my parents knew plenty of people that have killed themselves.
>>
Me soon
>>
I tried, but none of my immediate family have ever succeeded.
>>
My uncle shot himself in the head at a bar. He was pretty down on himself but none of the other family members knew how to handle it. I was probably 8 when this happened.
>>
>>29052278
The brother of my Mother.

She actually found him hanging there in his Apartment after no contact for 3Weeks.
>>
>>29052278
My uncle, but it was way before I was born.
>>
>>29052278
My great grandfather.
>>
Biological father (I was too young to know him BUT NOT MY TWO SIBLINGS!). My step-uncle killed himself after his fiance died of leukemia. They were re-marrying, so although they left two daughters, one had her mother to go to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.