[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW I was molested in the school bathroom >TFW I was home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20120826184901.png (226 KB, 411x280) Image search: [Google]
20120826184901.png
226 KB, 411x280
>TFW I was molested in the school bathroom
>TFW I was home schooled
Were any of you robots child molested.
>>
>>29052265
tell ful story please.
>>
>>29052291
I had no dad, my mom fucked around with every guy she saw, one of them molested/raped me seriously for months. She didn't let me go to school either.
>>
My father (suicide) and my stepfather were sexually abused. A friend of mine was pants-down almost-raped by his uncle, and he found out later of course the uncle was raping his adopted son and any friends he brought over.

Literally I've known only two female victims of sexual abuse, and one of them was molested in a mental institution.

I know far more men than women that have been sexual abused, and for far longer than one incident.
>>
wtf I wish I got molested by someone when I was a kid

>free money for life + child protection services pampering you
>>
>>29052265
I'm sorry that happened to you op. You didn't deserve that
>>
This is the worst thing to happen to someone. I feel terrible now.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NOabk7Lt2E
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.