[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have a loving femanon willing to accept me as a person,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: moots.png (53 KB, 169x140) Image search: [Google]
moots.png
53 KB, 169x140
>tfw have a loving femanon willing to accept me as a person, that loves me, but I can't do anything cos I'm afraid I'll hurt her

This is why I / we deserve to be alone.
>>
>>29052151

Define "cant do anything" what is it that you exactly want to do but cannot?
>>
>>29052213
Allow myself to be with her, for her own good and mine.
>>
>>29052238
Thats dumb thing to worry about desu senpai.
>>
>>29052297
You underestimate how mentally fucked I am.
>>
>>29052321
The only thing i underestimate is your stupidity. You have to give everyone and everything a chance.
It has been scientifically proven that people regret more things that they dont do than the things they do.
>>
>tfw crushing on a robot but he ignores you and talks to other girls instead
>>
>>29052345
I agree with you regarding regret. I take chances in live in general, I don't pussy out of everything.

I just can't do this because it involves a person I care about. I've learned to be alone, it's okay.
>>
>>29052379
No you havent learned to be alone, otherwise you wouldnt even be contemplating this. And if they really wanna be with you isnt not being with them the opposite of what you want to do?
>>
>>29052424
The consequences of being with them are heavier than not. They can find someone normal hopefully.
>>
>>29052370
Whats your name? this could be about me
>>
>>29052456
The only reason for the consequences to be so great is you man, you can at least try to prevent the worse and its going to be entertaining and itll be something to do throughout the day.
>>
>>29052370
try being less fat and gay
>>
>>29052515
I'm not going to risk hurting her quite a bit just for my entertainment and experience.
>>
File: tylerthecreator.jpg (12 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
tylerthecreator.jpg
12 KB, 200x225
>mfw fembots complain about having no orbiters and I offer to orbit them they never accept
>>
>>29052539
Well its really a question of, would you let her always feel sadness but not so great, or give her a reason to be happy and a reason to be even sadder afterwards. Though who knows maybe it just doesnt work out and you both walk away different ways cherishing the good memories.
>>
>>29052584
Or she can go ahead and be with someone else.
>>
>>29052548
that's because there is no such thing as a fembot you stupid shit
>>
>>29052603
If she wanted to be with someone else shed already be with someone else, no?
>>
>>29052626
True, but if she isn't with me then she at least has the chance of meeting someone else.
>>
>>29052640
Mate if she ends up being unhappy with the relationship shes just gonna end up meeting someone else regardless of whether youre dating or not.
>>
>>29052666
The thing is, anon, the next person is unbelievably likely to be better than me and more stable, as well she really cares about me, a lot, so I have quite the potential to hurt her. She doesn't need that any more in her life, she had plenty.
>>
>>29052702
And maybe she wont love the more stable person. If you 2 care about each other i say you should be together but i do admit im kinda biased.
>>
>>29052760
I just can't rid the notion that she should be with someone else, someone better.

I don't know why she wants me of all people. It's not good, and being a cunt like this about it just makes it worse, and more apparent how self absorbed I am. I'm a shit tier person, truly. She shouldn't be with me.

thanks for your input anyway, anon. It's appreciated.

How are you biased, by the way? Similar situation? From which end?
>>
>>29052815
Mate to her you probably could be the best thing ever, trust me im also a shitty person who has had a girlfriend before, to them i really was the best thing there is for a decent amount of time, untill i made my powerlevel too obvious.
Im biased because i want people to take chances and find someone to spend their time with, because im too scared to take a similar chance. Imagine if you werent afraid for a day anon, what a great day it would be for me.
>>
>>29052870
It's more consideration for her than fear, but fear is a part of it.

I takes two, both of us would be hurt if it goes wrong, as well as she is a person capable of making decisions too, she knows what she would be getting into with me. The situation is just fucked up between me and her at the moment. I feel like I'm taking advantage of her. There's more to it which I don't want to share in case she figures out this is me.
>>
>>29052606
Oops I meant to say femanon
>>
>>29052938
No you are right, there is no such thing as a fembot, but femanons/cumdumpsters are real.
>>
>>29052917
Both of you being hurt is the worst case scenario. Atleast i hope youre both intelligent enough to part ways if things arent working out without lashing out onto each other. Even if things work out you can just go different ways. Its a minimum risk for a really great reward.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.