[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find a QT Christian woman? I don't care about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: woman_in_church_praying1[1].jpg (79 KB, 376x250) Image search: [Google]
woman_in_church_praying1[1].jpg
79 KB, 376x250
Where can I find a QT Christian woman? I don't care about anything else, I just want a partner who shares my devotion to Christ (preferrably Catholic) and is willing to raise many good Christian children and baptise them.

I just want to be a dad/husband of a family like my dad was of my family when I was a kid. I would trade my left arm for such a life. I don't want to be a neet forever.
>>
The first step is to go to service regularly.

If you're already doing that and haven't met a qt girl of God, then you're not participating enough.
>>
>>29051941
Orthodox and Catholic churches are a good bet obviously. Be active in the church and make friends with the men and their wives. Their wives will try and hook you up with a nice girl if you're funny and likeable and strong. Volunteer for projects the church is doing or in the Sunday school.
>>
>>29052025
I live in a small town though, most people my age are atheists, the only Church people are elderly. Girls used to actually tease me at school for being a Christian and praying. They'd be like "what, are you gonna abstain from having sex until marriage?" I'd say yes, of course. Then they'd laugh at me for saying I wouldn't have sex. And then I'd say they were basically sluts, and they would get all offended and angry at me.
>>
>>29051941
As much as I hate abrahamic faiths, I love my fellow robots. Try working as a volunteer at your local church. I did it for a while (despite hating christians) and I met several qt's who tried to hang around me when possible, until they found out I was a pagan. Good luck my fellow robot.
>>
>>29053518
>pagan
LUL
>>
>>29052057
I lived in a small town also, 6k people or so. I just voulenteerd for 4-6months, and found a qt homeschool girl that was a friend of my sister through helping with the youth group. Sex happened and I found out she was atheist.

I hate to say it, but you're probably going to have to go out of town to find wife material. Maybe go to a Christian college for a semester or two. Otherwise you're outta luck.

Look for options and pray about them
>>
>>29053573
Not wiccan or bullshit like that, good old germanic paganism, like my ancestors. Also bump.
>>
>>29051941
There are no religious qts. They are all whores. Any Christian girl you find that tells you that she's a virgin is lying. She's either had sex or she's the kind of women who doesn't count oral as sex.

Get yourself a good 2d christ waifu.
>>
I went to church once and already had moms trying to get me to marry their daughters

The christian life is respectable I think, its just not for me, and please don't mutilate your sons
>>
>>29054987

Don't listen to this moron.

I'm not a christian, but my sister is, very devout.

She's still a virgin at 23.

Now, I've seen fake christians (because I watch religious people closely) and I've seen real ones. If you want to find the real ones, live by the book and scripture, not just pay lip service.
>>
>>29051941
Jeez, I don't know. Where do christians go to? Maybe you should try a mosque.
>>
>>29055066
How do you know she's a virgin? I've talked to countless christian girls who told be they are virgins that is until later it slipped that they gave guys handies and blowjobs on the downlow.
>>
>>29055066
Are you offering me your sister?
>>
>>29055148

Because my parents were workaholics and I raised her.

I get what you're saying, I do.

But she's never had a boyfriend, let alone a love interest-- I'm a grizzled old fuck, if someone is going on around me, I pick up on it.

Hell. I hope she HAS given a blowie or two.

I'm starting to worry about her.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 171x146) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 171x146
>>29055255
>Hell. I hope she HAS given a blowie or two.
>>
>>29055299

Dude.

I'm not a christian.

In fact I spent about 15 years in the criminal underworld, selling, trafficking, enforcing. I've broken all ten commandments, if that tells you anything.

I never let any that filth touch my sister though. But I did tell her when she turned 21, by then I had cashed out.

So really. There's very few things that phase me, morally.
>>
>>29055366
So you're a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1464948933654.png (265 KB, 429x403) Image search: [Google]
1464948933654.png
265 KB, 429x403
Getting real tired of this christianity shilling lately
>>
File: Robot countries.png (92 KB, 570x368) Image search: [Google]
Robot countries.png
92 KB, 570x368
>>29051941
>tfw met a very devout Roman Catholic girl
>wants to be a nun

I'm Orthodox though, so I have an even harder time finding girls, just because there are so few Orthodox people in the states.

>tfw have huge crush on priest's daughter
>tfw she brings a 'friend' to church
>tfw it's a guy
Well, guess I can't ask if she is interested.
>>
>>29056673
Is this an actual chart. This is the most blue-pilled cuck shit i've seen. WTF is love on the daily.
>>
>>29056711
It's a real chart, but I didn't read the article it came from, so I can't answer the question.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.