[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>antipsychotics causing panic attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444487796192.png (351 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
1444487796192.png
351 KB, 650x365
>antipsychotics causing panic attacks
>>
>>29051616
>been up all night on about a gram of caffeine
>just took some anti psychotics
>slowly getting comfy
>>
File: pathetic.png (175 KB, 562x397) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
175 KB, 562x397
>anti-depressants causing suicide ideation
>>
>>29051616
>>29051680

That's your brain telling you to stop taking those jew poisons because they're literally killing you.
>>
>>29051701
nice meme memelord

i suppose you also filter your water for fluoride and are anti-vaccines too
>>
>>29051680
This is why I refuse to take anti-depressants. I'll still be underlying depressed, why throw in a roller coaster of emotions and medications in to the mix?
>>
>>29051714

Psychiatry is the meme you fool. If you had a real brain condition you would be seeing an neurologist.
>>
My first anti depressant, sertraline, made me manic. That was not pleasant. Only ssri that did that for me.
>>
>>29051786
psychiatry is not a meme

people have been treating emotional issues with foreign substances since the dawn of time

it's why alcoholism was once so prevalent

we now have ways of treating different conditions with more controlled substances and there is nothing wrong with that
>>
>>29051819

Alcohol, antidepressants, and antipsychotics are all pretty shit. There's nothing wrong with using psychoactive substances in general, the problem is they pretend they're treating real medical conditions when there isn't anything behind the diagnoses aside from a psychiatrist's opinions and a check the boxes diagnostics manual.
>>
>>29051858
you may think they're shit, but they have nevertheless helped people survive tremendous emotional stress

what you're describing is a problem with the profession of psychiatry and not the substances themselves

they can have beneficent effects if used correctly, whether or not the psychiatric profession prescribes them in such a way is another matter entirely
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.