[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting kicked out at 21 >have to get a job now >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 12917171422043774491.jpg (97 KB, 733x942) Image search: [Google]
12917171422043774491.jpg
97 KB, 733x942
>getting kicked out at 21
>have to get a job now
>have enough money to pay for one months rent

Give me one reason to not kill myself. I don't see my life becoming anything interesting so I don't want to waste my time.
>>
>>29051407
Join the goddamn military. Preferably Marines, or go for Navy and become and EOD tech or SEAL. I'm in the process of becoming and EOD tech and I'm happy I've made this decision. The guys you meet will accept you for who you are, you may get some shit in the beginning but as they get to know you better they'll beat the shit out of anyone who says shit about you.
>>
>>29051407
Go to a poor central american country and live like a king for a few months.
>>
>>29051475
I'd rather kill myself than be controlled directly by the corrupt USA, clean floors, and sleep on some military base for four years. Fuck that. Four fucking years gone.
>>
>>29051523
Well then might want to pick out a gun, or go buy a bunch of pills then you limp wrist we faggot.
>>
>>29051407
fake insanity

it worked for nietzsche
>>
>>29051407
Is she white?

Also, why did you get kicked out, anon?
>>
You sound kind of like me last year

I'll share my story. But if its hard for you to hear reality don't read it I guess.

>be 21 moved out of state to get out of negative situations in my life
>moved in a house with 4 other guys as long as I got a job I got to stay there
>worked at McDonalds for 20 hours a week
>it was cool drinking beers with the same 4 guys every night
>4 months later the house foreclosed and literally every guy moved back in with parents
>I was homeless with no one to turn to
>I made a tent in a secluded wooded area along the interstate in the outskirts of town near work
>wasn't working enough hours so I went to the temp agency
>walked out with a job at cheese plant at 12 an hour, Monday to Friday, fake addresses on application and all
>got a beater car to live out of a month later
>2 months later moved into a small apartment in a small town 10 minutes away from where I worked
>been there since October of last year
>im 22 now, I like my solidarity, I like my co-workers (even though they know little English, we communicate by smoking cigarettes together on break), and small town life is awesome for me.

Basically what I'm saying is, when things are shit, you need to always be prepared to the reality that you will always have to put in effort and time to pull your own weight off. Get a job, look at temp agency, I didn't have experience when I got my cheese plant job, just show up willing to work. Its hard, but you're an adult and it isn't always gonna be sunshine and rainbows. You aren't going to enjoy a lot of things anymore. And this is something that is very hard for some people to accept. Also learn How to budget money, little tiny impulse buys on the daily fuck up your bank account more than you realize.

Alternatively, join the americorps NCCC like I am this October.
>>
>>29051729
Nice story, anon. I admire stories like these that illustrate self-reliance and determination.
>>
fucking fuck this gay shit
>>
File: this is fine.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>29051729

Yeah you never know your living in shit until you improve your situation and start looking back.
>kicked out
>move into my friends cat hoarding/drug infested household
>had a good ole time drinking beers and smoking weed
>more druggies started to appear at the house. living situation became intolerable.
>couldn't wash clothes
>save money move to new house
>live like a normal human being

looking back I was living in shit.
>>
And why would your parents do that in the first place?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.