[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is ashe_aelois on twitch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: ashe.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
ashe.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
this is ashe_aelois on twitch.
>>
>>29051168
is it a guy?

i-it's a guy, right?
>>
>>29051201

no she is a gay woman.
>>
i had a dream that i was streaming on twitch the other day, and i considered doing it after my dream- i'm qt, but i finally uninstalled dota, after 3 miserable years.
>>
>>29051224

>dota
>still playing a WC3 UMS scenario

HAH.

i used to run Terrorblade and spam his images and have 3 super Terrorblades out shooting meteors.
>>
File: ashe2.jpg (41 KB, 411x547) Image search: [Google]
ashe2.jpg
41 KB, 411x547
she will be doing a 24 hour stream today, but i am not sure when.
>>
>>29051168
How many of her would give her money on twitch and how much?
> what if she showed feet
>>
>>29051240
>playing 1 click heroes

ree
>>
>>29051340

well Terrorblade in that form with illusions puts out the most DPS with maybe the best range in the game.

you want to win, don't you?

>>29051334

I may sub to her today.
>>
looks like beta orbiters just want to watch a cute girl play video games and will give you money for the privilege.
>>
>>29051168
>ashe_aelois

Disregarding all else about her (it's the first time I've heard about her), she wins my admiration through choosing a name so resembling the word 'asshole'.
>>
File: ashe3.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ashe3.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>29051421

she's not a well known streamer at all.
>>
>>29051356
of course but i want to play a hero that takes actual skill to be successful and not pub trash

>>29051394
how do you feel about camwhores who start streaming? is some of the magic lost or does it not matter because watching their stream is just another form of faux interaction and intimacy
>>
>>29051441

skill in MOBAS are overrated. winning is the only thing that matters.

and if playing a super ranged, hyper ADC with 2-3 illusions protecting me and kicking ass with me then i will play Terrorblade.

>camwhores that stream

you should be thinking about the audience on twitch, not r9k. twitch is probably a lot bigger than the r9k userbase.

also you are going to be competing with girls like Ashe and other established streamers for our beta attention and beta dollars.
>>
File: ashe4.jpg (35 KB, 446x560) Image search: [Google]
ashe4.jpg
35 KB, 446x560
she has an interesting voice, not sure how to describe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucUM4Na7OWc

this is the first i've heard her singing voice.
>>
>>29051498
i'll never not get a boost of confidence when i land arrows on mirana though.

you're right, i'm just not super confident and feel nauseous just thinking about streaming next to other girls. they're already "in" and i'm just a creepy outsider (i guess because i'm here having this discussion with you about them) the only way to see how bad i do is to try, right? do you think skin color matters? all the popular girls are white.
>>
>>29051591
What would it take for a brown girl to get popular?
>>
>>29051591

all the twitch streamer girls are white, asian, or a mix of the two from what i've seen.

actually the girls that i follow on twitch are white, asian or the mix of the two.

but i like high energy streamers, that's probably why i don't like Kaceytron because she is very passive and not engaging imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy3yyBmCL-U
>>
watching kaypea wrecking kids with brand rn

www twitch tv/kaypealol
>>
i'm sorry but these girls are destroying the "girls can't be gamers" meme. i just watched kaypea perfectly aim Brand skills to destroy 3-4 champs trying to kill her.

split second twitch gaming reflexes with impeccable aim.
>>
>>29051628
who knows, i should probably just quit while i'm ahead and stick to my fetish clips. there's just too much of a disparity between the two that i know i can't gap.

>>29051664
she's got huge boobs so it doesn't matter, baka, at least there's a lot of different twitch waifus to choose from
>>
>>29052162

Ya she has the boob market in her pocket which is a big portion of twitch viewers.

I dunno DFC master race I guess.
>>
>>29052206
>DFC master race

there's hope!
>>
File: 1.jpg (83 KB, 540x469) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
83 KB, 540x469
STOP SHILLING CAMWHORES ON /R9K/

STOP REPLYING TO CAMWHORES SHILLING THEMSELVES ON /R9K/

SAGE ALL CAMWHORE SHILL THREADS

GTFO YOU DUMB BITCHES
>>
>be me
>be on twitch
>be giving compliments for attention/for free
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.