[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just drank an entire 12-pack of Bud Light
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 983x752
>just drank an entire 12-pack of Bud Light
>>
File: 1419242388336.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1419242388336.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
>>29051127

>Bud light

Are you shitting me?
>>
>>29051127
and whats the problem anon
>>
>>29051154
he's going to be shitting himself soon

OP you're disgusting. drink good beer you fat faggot
>>
AN ENTIRE 12 PACK?!? WHAT A MAD MAN
>>
>>29051127

>babby's first 12 pack
>>
What a waste of 9 dollars
>>
>>29051154
>hating on shitty beer

what do you gain from being a beer snob? I've worked in a brewery for over a year, live in an area with a ton of great microbreweries. I still occasionally go for cheap beer like bud light or PBR. you don't need to always buy expensive, heavy beers every time you drink unless you're trying to reinforce some image you're trying to create for yourself.

the alcohol you drink should not be a part of your identity.
>>
How was your watered down piss?

Try whisky.

Even if it's shit tier whisky it'll still get you drunk better. Chase it with your shitty bud lights if you have to.
>>
>>29051197

of course not, but if you're going to binge drink shit beer you're dumb
>>
>>29051197

You're over-analyzing my post. My thought process was that you could get better beer at or near the price of a 12 pack of lite.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 400x480
>light """"""""""beer""""""""""
You should have just drank tap water.
>>
>>29051236
what? if anything binge drinking is the time to go with shit. start off with a couple quality beers then switch to the shit.

I drink nice beers if I'm having just a couple with dinner or I'm chilling with like a 6 pack.

I do occasionally smash like 15 IPA's but that gives me a shittier feeling the next day than bud lights would.
>>
>>29051294
But drink actual beer, not light shit. Fuck IPAs, they're the shits.
>>
if you have a binge drinking problem like I do, I recommend coke zero

I drink at least 7 a day and have been for the last year and a half

haven't gained a single pound
>>
>>29051316
>>29051262
I'm just saying people form this whole identity around being that guy with good taste in beer who hates bud light. no one who drinks bud light is saying it's good. it doesnt taste bad though, its pretty much just flavorless and cheap.

if you don't care about taste and just feel like drinking there's nothing wrong with slamming bud lights.
>>
>>29051332
How fucked up are your teeth though?
>>
>>29051344
It's a waste of money. Drink 25 of them and you won't even be drunk. Drink 15 good beers and you'll be feeling it.
>>
>>29051294
>>29051344

what I was trying to say was that why drink 12 4% beers when you can drink 6 8% beers and not be a disgusting fatass with shit skin?
>>
>>29051389
>>29051377
then why drink beer at all? you can consume way less liquid if you stick to liquor
>>
>>29051403
>not enjoying beer
Kys
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.