[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still hate how this board has turned into wizardchan with complaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 557x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 557x391
I still hate how this board has turned into wizardchan with complaining neckbeards and bitchy women.
>>
>>29050390
what exactly was this board like before?

and when did the sudden shift in topic discussion happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 990x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 990x741
>>29050422
Many years ago this board was just a simple board for greentexting and comfy feels.
>>
>>29050390
same, I just wanted a classier /b/ with entertaining anecdotes from Anon's life.

>>29050422
The shift in discussion came when /r9k/ became known as the shut-in mad virgin place due to a couple of posts that were spread around, and thus with an influx of users that treated the board as such, it became a stereotype of its former self.
>>
>>29050390
but that's how /r9k/ is supposed to be
>>
>>29050502
/r9k/ has no official topic.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 358x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 358x447
>>29050515
So...it's a board about nothing?
>>
>>29050538
How fucking new are you?
/r9k/ is for random posts but with the robot 9000 gimmick.
>>
>>29050562
>he doesn't know
lol fucking kids
>>
sounds like you want /b/

fuck off and go there
>>
They don't allow women or ronery homosexuals and their nogf threads on wizardchan. 90% of this board would be wiped on the wiz.
>>
>>29050712
but /b/ is just /newfag/ with a dash of /soc/, /pol/, and /v/
>>
I love black dick.
>>
>>29050390
the reason this board became like this is because of moot's initial deletion
when he deleted it and made /adv/, lots of people went there. since most questions on there people were asking were to do with common problems of 4chan's demographic (no work, no girlfriend etc), that sentiment was brought back here tenfold when he remade r9k1
>>
>>29050742
How is shit even considered original?
>>
>>29050444
>>29050390
This board isn't anywhere near being close to being like wizchan. This board has been normie central for 1.5 years now
>>
>>29050444
>comfy feels

This is exactly what caused the downfall. After a certain amount, the board was inevitably just going to get more and more self-pitying, until you're stuck with the shitshow we have today.
>>
>>29050390
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.